Asssassins Creed III DLC Unlocker SCRiN

seeders: 33
leechers: 2
Added on November 26, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Asssassins Creed III DLC Unlocker SCRiN (Size: 305.33 MB)
 Data1.bin281.02 MB
 data2.bin11.47 MB
 data3.bin3.19 KB
 Data4.bin2.96 KB
 Data5.bin11.32 MB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 Readme.txt810 bytes
 scr-ac3dlc.nfo6.26 KB
 setup-1.bin551.39 KB
 setup.exe978.99 KB

Description

SCRiNGAME ASSASSIN'S CREED III - DLC UNLOCKERPUBLISHER UBISOFTGENRE ACTIONTYPE DLC/BONUS CONTENTPROTECTION UBISOFT ORBITFORMAT RARINFOThis pack will add and unlock the Uplay Bonus content and DLCs.All credit goes to the AC3 cs.rin.ru community - they figured outhow to crack the Uplay saves we just made an easier way to use it.Works with SKIDROW crack and our modified launcher.If you didn't have our AC3 REPACK we included the launcher alsowith this unlocker so everyone can use it.RELOADED and THETA crack using a custom saving method, this unlockerwill not work with these cracks.Please check readme file, we wrote a description about importing saves.INSTALLATION1, Run setup.exe, select components.2, Play, we tested this with SKIDROW and our modified Launcher.3, Support the software developers, BUY THE GAME if you like it!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
305.33 MB
seeders:33
leechers:2
Asssassins Creed III DLC Unlocker SCRiN

Trailer

All Comments

great
It works perfectly. Thanks!
100% Working Game
Awesome 100% Working Game, Thanks Uploader
dosent work with the others repacks
Importing my previous game saves is impossible for me no matter which DLC package I use - Skidrow or Scrin. I've put my old game saves in every game save folder possible and I still get 3 "Start New Game" choices whenever I start AC3. I give up. Gone back to my old AC3 install without the DLC fix. But this is me only.
I fully support your decision.