Assassins Creed Syndicate Update v1.31 incl DLC-CODEX

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on December 23, 2015 by Mister_Bonein Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Assassins Creed Syndicate Update v1.31 incl DLC-CODEX (Size: 16.73 GB)
 codex.nfo5.25 KB
 codex64.dll485.5 KB
 bink2w64.dll406.5 KB
 codex.ini841 bytes
 setup-1.bin16.73 GB
 setup.exe3.54 MB
 patchnotes.txt374 bytes

Description

C O D E XP R E S E N T SAssassin's Creed Syndicate - Update v1.31 incl. DLcRelease Date: 12/2015 Protection: UplayDiscs: 1 Genre: ActionFor list of changes read included patchnotes.txt- Extract- Run setup.exe and install update- Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir- PlayNotes: New Jack the Ripper DLC has been added. Some preorder/seasonpass goodies were added too. Earn them later in the gameThis patch requires:Assassins.Creed.Syndicate-CODEXAssassins.Creed.Syndicate.Update.v1.21-CODEXBlock the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game fromtrying to go onlineIf you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessaryto run this game with admin privileges insteadCODEX is currently looking fornothing but competition!are you ready?LNK^CPS02/2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.73 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2

Trailer

All Comments

So this is just Update Dlc,and doesn't
Does the game crash again with this update ?
yes
if i update, will may save files will be lost? please someone tell me! i dont wanna lose it again!!!
Is this just the update? Or also the game + the update?
I'm pretty sure it's just the update.
No idea how a DLC can be this big though...
Largest DLC i've ever downloaded was like only 2-3 GB
Yea, that's what got me concerned, a 16GB sized update? And i thought it might be an amazing repack which includes the update and the game
it's the update + dlc
Thanks man.