Assassin's Creed Unity [Incl Update v1.5.0+DLC'S]-Repack[R.G. Mechanics]

seeders: 23
leechers: 190
Added on February 22, 2015 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassin's Creed Unity [Incl Update v1.5.0+DLC'S]-Repack[R.G. Mechanics] (Size: 34.47 GB)
 Data1.bin29.2 GB
 data2.bin3.49 GB
 data3.bin1.71 GB
 Data4.bin61.45 MB
 setup.exe2.18 MB
 icon.ico549.53 KB
 Rldgames _ Facebook.lnk2.74 KB
 autorun.inf70 bytes
 rldgames.net.txt56 bytes
 rldgames.net.url50 bytes
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab922.32 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x64.cab915.28 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab909.64 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx9_43_x86.cab750.04 KB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx10_43_x64.cab230.42 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx10_43_x86.cab192.66 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx11_43_x64.cab134.97 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx11_43_x86.cab106.88 KB
 vcredist_x64_2010.exe5.46 MB

Description

ASSASSINS CREED UNITY [INCL UPDATE V1.5+DLC’S] – REPACK

Release Name : Assassins Creed Unity [Incl Update v1.5.0+DLC’S] – Repack
Year : 2014
Genre : Action , 3D , 3rd Person
Developer : Ubisoft
Publisher : Ubisoft
Platform : PC
Publication Type : RePack
Language : RUS | ENG | FRA
Voice set Language : RUS | ENG | FRA
Tablet : RELOADED
Repack By : RG. Mechanics

ABOUT THE GAMEAssassin’s Creed® Unity – Action adventure that takes you to Paris, the French Revolution. You will learn the history of the Arno – young men, by chance became embroiled in the bloody events of the period. You are waiting for new opportunities in the management of character. Change and the appearance of objects and their characteristics. You will be able to play Assassin’s Creed® Unity with friends, and some even three jobs to perform. Witness the legendary historical events!Features:– A huge open world, an incredible level of freedom, full control movements of the character and the new mechanics of parkour.– Large range of weapons and clothing, equipment and specialized skills. Create unique combinations and fully develop your character using the new skill tree.– Updated combat mechanics, improved stealth action and special methods of crowd control.– Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world with maximum reliability realized on the game engine of the new generation.– Explore houses, castles and secret catacombs, to execute contracts, participate in a treasure hunt and murder investigations.– Take a unique single-player campaign or invite three friends together to go on a trip to Paris XVIII century in the mode of playing together.

Features repack:
Do not cut / recoded

Game Version – v 1.5.0

Ability to select a combination of text and voice (in the game settings) Additions:
- Quest “Chemical Revolution”
- The quest “The American Prisoner”
- Quest “Victim of science”
- camisole Prussian soldier
- Hood ” Siege of Maastricht ‘
- Hood “Leyptsgisky Regiment”
- Pants National Guard
- dueling shirt Athos
- Black pants musketeer
- Bracers “Latour d’Auvergne”
- Belt “Isenburg-Birstein”
- Hunting rifle maple
- Spanish rapier with a bowl-shaped hilt
- Double-Barrel Gun
- Acute spear
- Blade of honor
- battle ax
- ax “splitter armor”
- Front gun
- Rapier “Pappenhaymer”
- Lance “Bow”
- Pistol with silver trim
- French rapier Arno
- Arno dueling pistols
- French cavalry pistol
- Costume master assassin style McFarlane
- Fearless Arno
- Fallen Kings

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.47 GB
seeders:23
leechers:190
Assassin's Creed Unity [Incl Update v1.5.0+DLC'S]-Repack[R.G. Mechanics]

Trailer

All Comments

the game is working...thanks, but one problem, however i put graphics, low or high, and i have the requirements, the movement and everything is slow...any suggestions? thanks
Sorry to be such a newbie, but do i install this as I would an off the shelf game or do i need to mount an image on a virtual etc? (done that once before...) Love some advice. Thanks!
Its a repack m8, so i think its just download - install - play.
hi desertkiwi just run set up exe right click on folder to find this it wiilstart to install it wiil take awhile be patient wihile it installs dont forget to turn off av while it installs and mark as safe in your exceptions list hope this helps
Is dead king DLC included ?
Already Seeding Bro..
Great Work
M seeding this torrent at the speed of 3.7mbps so someone download it fast and tell me that this one is working properly. . . ASAP
What's the difference between https://kat.cm/r-g-mecha...-eng-fra-t10254341.html#main and this, uploader?