Assassin’s Creed: Unity. Dead Kings DLC (RUS/ENG/MULTi14) - RELOADED

seeders: 77
leechers: 99
Added on January 13, 2015 by Quzoxein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassin’s Creed: Unity. Dead Kings DLC (RUS/ENG/MULTi14) - RELOADED (Size: 7.17 GB)
 reloaded.nfo4.46 KB
 rld-ascrun.iso7.17 GB

Description

http://avg.club/

Hash in google: 8BAEE20174F78D592F96EF0D6D0122E1547CF634
nERvAssassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC (c) Ubisoft01/2015 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action, AdventureRelease note:Following releases are required for this release:* Assassins.Creed.Unity-RELOADED* Assassins.Creed.Unity.Update.v1.2-RELOADED* Assassins.Creed.Unity.Update.v1.3-RELOADED* Assassins.Creed.Unity.Update.v1.4-RELOADEDDEAD KINGS, AN ALL-NEW CAMPAIGNSaint Denis, 1794. Following the events of Assassin s Creed Unity, journeywith Arno to the ominous rural city of Saint Denis. Follow him as Arnoexplores the troubling open-world city of Saint Denis and its extensiveunderground universe ? an ancient necropolis with an intricate network ofcatacombs and deep caves that hide the best-kept secrets of the French kings.Use Arno s lantern to advance in the dark, fend off the animals creepingaround the catacombs, and solve ancestral puzzles. Alternatively, put outthe lantern and become one with the shadows.Unlock the powerful new Guillotine Gun to unleash both explosive destructionand close-combat havoc.1. Unrar.2. Install the update to where Assassins.Creed.Unity-RELOADED with updatesAssassins.Creed.Unity.Update.v1.[2+3+4]-RELOADED applied is installed.3. Install Update v1.4 from /Update directory.4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory to your gameinstall directory.5. Play the game.6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.17 GB
seeders:77
leechers:99
Assassin’s Creed: Unity. Dead Kings DLC (RUS/ENG/MULTi14) - RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Duds,this dlc have so many bugs..i can't believe..I walk through the walls,,camera is a little bit messy ,,100000 times stuck with arno's legs somewhere on the roof and i can't move unless i restart the game to desktop..

Just...Really fucki'n nice..

I don't know about you guys but I didn't expected that..
Waiting for a final release of this game with all dlc's and updates.
Ubisoft.
So why the hell Ali213 Version 12 G
Ali213 one includes the earlier patches
comen guys seed
I'll seed after downloading complete
just tell if the dlc is working with RG mechanics Version
Thank u.....,downloading now and will be seeding after
Fed Up! Fuck you kickass!!