Assassin's Creed: Revelations [v 1.03] (2011) PC | RiP By R.G Catalyst

seeders: 24
leechers: 20
Added on December 15, 2014 by D4rK_Knightin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations [v 1.03] (2011) PC | RiP By R.G Catalyst (Size: 3.82 GB)
 Assassins.Creed.Revelations.nfo5.68 KB
 autorun.inf78 bytes
 Data1.bin1.48 GB
 data2.bin625.1 MB
 data3.bin1.01 GB
 Data4.bin316.76 MB
 Data5.bin330.7 MB
 Data6.bin27.53 MB
 Data7.bin4.81 KB
 setup.exe15.6 MB
 APR2007_xinput_x64.cab94.55 KB
 APR2007_xinput_x86.cab52.05 KB
 BDANT.cab1.1 MB
 BDAXP.cab953.14 KB
 DSETUP.dll87.84 KB
 dsetup32.dll1.72 MB
 dx.inf34 bytes
 dxdllreg_x86.cab41.42 KB
 dxnt.cab12.65 MB
 DXSETUP.exe524.84 KB
 UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe18.03 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe2.6 MB
 vcredist_x86_2008SP1.exe4.02 MB

Description

Released: 2011
Genre: Stealth-action, TPS
Developer: UbisoftPublisher: Ubisoft
Game Version: 1.03
Publication Type: RiP
Language: Russian / English (selectable in the game menu)
Language: Russian / English (selectable in the game menu)
Tablet: enclosing (Skidrow)

System requirements:
► Operating system: Windows® XP SP3 / Vista / 7
► Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon64 X2 4000+ @ 2.1 GHz
► Memory: 1.5 GB (XP) / 2 GB (Vista / 7)
► Video card: GeForce 8600 GTS or Radeon HD2600XT, (256 MB), (Shader Model 4.0) GeForce GT500 or Radeon 6000 (512MB), (Shader Model 5.0)
► Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
► Free space on hard disk: 12 GB

Description:
When enemies are defeated and are buried in the ground, what to do next? Where to look for a new purpose and raison d'être? In search of answers to these questions are a master assassin Ezio Auditor sent to the east, the home of his great ancestor Altair, which looks for traces of the lost library of the Order of Assassins. It is full of perilous journey promises to be full of discoveries and revelations. The path leads him to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens the stability of the region. But what can an army clad in iron knights-crusaders against the cruel and silent killer ...

Features:
Become deadlier than ever. Use a knife-fight new hook, watch your enemies aggravated Eagle flair and blast them with homemade bombs.
Return of the Legend. Play as Altair, the hero of the original Assassin's Creed.
Beauty of the East. Admire the grandeur of Constantinople, pearls
Ottoman Empire of the XVI century, and knelt before the stronghold of the Assassins, a fortress of Masyaf.
Fight against the best. The award-winning multiplayer has become even more interesting with the new command modes, maps, and, of course, new characters.
Revolutionary gameplay. Explore the farthest reaches of the Animus. Know the past to predict the future.

Features RiP:
Do not recoded / cut other localization, multiplayer
Selecting a different language combinations voice / translation (in the options menu of the game)

Activated DLC:
Lost Archive - Lost Archives
Pre-order bonuses and collectible editions:
► 3 skins for a single game (Turkish assassin armor, Rob Altair Armor of Brutus);
► Increase of ammunition (bullets, bombs and crossbow bolts);
► Additional single player missions ("Prison Vlad");
► 3 multiplayer character (Doctor, Ottoman Jester, Crusader)
The Ancestors Character Pack - Set of characters "Ancestors"
The Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack - A set of cards "Mediterranean Traveler"
■ RePacked by [R.G. Catalyst]
■ Release from Catalyst

It is important !!!
When the game starts to log in to your account UPlay type: login = SKIDROW, password = SKIDROW, click on "Login" and then press "Play"

Screens:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.82 GB
seeders:24
leechers:20
Assassin's Creed: Revelations [v 1.03] (2011) PC | RiP By R.G Catalyst

Trailer

All Comments

there are none. Just double-click the setup.exe and the installation will start.
Hi. I have a problem. I can log in with Skidrow login and Skidrow password and then another window pops out and i push the play button in bottom right corner. After that it disappears but the game does not start. In stead the window where i can push "play" shows up again...i push play and it happens again, and again... Installation went ok, but i cant get the game to start... help plz...
try running as admin
tryed it already... didn't work... also checked if anything, like firewall etc, was blocking it, and it is not... any other ideas? plz help.
maybe this torrent doesnt work for you
wtf... how to change the language from russian to english
To change the game to English, launch the game (Make sure you have no access to the internet), when asked for username and password (The top will be username, the one below is password), use "Skidrow" as username, and any 6 number combo as password. On the next screen, click on the button at the bottom right corner to start the game. At the main menu, click on option number 4 (From up to down). Then click on the first option, and then change the 1, 2, and 4 options. You can only change those 3 options to one other thing, so it shouldn't be too diffcult. Viola! Now the entire game, including the launcher, is in English. Enjoy the game :)

this worked for me
IS it working?
Yes it works