ASSASSIN'S CREED IV CRACK FIX V5 DLC ENABLER

seeders: 19
leechers: 0
Added on November 17, 2013 by failzonein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

ASSASSIN'S CREED IV CRACK FIX V5 DLC ENABLER (Size: 471.5 KB)
 uplay_r1_loader.dll471.5 KB

Description

It is 1715. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established a lawless pirate republic. Among these outlaws is a fearsome young captain named Edward Kenway. His exploits earn the respect of pirate legends like Blackbeard, but draw him into an ancient war that may destroy everything the pirates have built.

Copy and replace in install dir

Enjoy!!

(Use exe of v4)
(This enables DLC)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
471.5 KB
seeders:19
leechers:0
ASSASSIN'S CREED IV CRACK FIX V5 DLC ENABLER

Trailer

All Comments

for me it appear the Dlc Aveline,but when i start a new game...i choose "new game",i put a name for the game,and then the it shood start,and it does,but remain in loading mode and the game do not start! What shood i do ?
@saifulislamj - You can also play as Aveline! (My second petition succeeded!)
Thanks
Okay it really does unlock the DLC menu in the Main menu. I'm not making this shit up
Okay so what I did was copy> paste> overwrite> go to game saves open find where it says Unlock DLC Menu=false change =false to true. save.exit and run. At main menu you'll see it unlocked on your right. Enjoy and please Seed responsibly
Play Hard Pyrates
I guess it either doesn't work or I did something wrong. Cause when I choose the DLC it just hangs on the screen where you'd normally run around and wait for the load. Iguess it'd be in between the Animis and the memory.
Okay so after playing the game (regular story) I found that I unlocked a lot of stuff. Ezio's swords, sails, statue on the front of ship as well as Altiers (super misspelled his name).