Assassin's Creed - Brahman (2013) (PirateArchangel-Empire).cbr

seeders: 29
leechers: 7
Added on July 6, 2014 by SandManateein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Assassin's Creed - Brahman (2013) (PirateArchangel-Empire).cbr (Size: 841.39 MB)
 Assassin's Creed - Brahman (2013) (PirateArchangel-Empire).cbr841.39 MB

Description

And no, I don't like Assassins Creed, and I don't scan them, so it wont help asking me for more, but I found this, and know people want it, so here it is :)

Who is Jot Soora? Devoted fiancé of movie star Monima Das, gifted programmer at software giant MysoreTech, or deadly Assassin with a secret?

When Jot stumbles into a layer of code deep in his company’s new device, the discovery threatens his relationship, his job and his life. It also reveals shocking links to an ancestral past that cause him to question everything he knows about himself. As he delves further into memories stored in his genetic makeup, he uncovers an age-old battle between The Templar Order and The Assassin Brotherhood, both of whom are racing to find a mysterious artifact buried in the past that has the power to alter the fate of all mankind.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
841.39 MB
seeders:29
leechers:7
Assassin's Creed - Brahman (2013) (PirateArchangel-Empire).cbr

All Comments

I still think people should read good comics. But if they want bad ones, I provide it...could be worse, at least its not superheroes
Yeah, impossible to find, unfortunately. Hawk is available for download but it's in french only.
I heard a little manatee sing about some work being done on one of them :)
thnx
No seeders.
I'm seeding it :)
Thank you so much for this, been waiting a long, long time for AC: Brahman. Excellent work, you're my hero.