Asphalt 8 Airborne (v1.0.1 LP os50)-CrackLords.ipa

seeders: 19
leechers: 1
Added on August 25, 2013 by c0smicalninjain Games > iOS
Torrent verified.

Asphalt 8 Airborne (v1.0.1 LP os50)-CrackLords.ipa (Size: 842.44 MB)
 Asphalt 8 Airborne (v1.0.1 LP os50)-CrackLords.ipa842.44 MB

Description

Description

*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST *****
The best iOS arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!

LUXURY DREAM CARS
• 47 high-performance cars (80% NEW!)
• Top licensed manufacturers and models like Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
• Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion.

GET AIRBORNE
• Hit the ramps and take the race upward
• Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
• Maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts

NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
• 9 different settings like Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert & other exciting locations!
• All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
• Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts

NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate modes
• A detailed damage system

SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 opponents!
• Dare friends to asynchronous races
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine

MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music
• Featuring tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
...More
Gameloft Web SiteAsphalt 8: Airborne Support
Screenshots
iPhone iPad
iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5
Customer Reviews
What Went Wrong?

by Gorgosaur

From its E3 debut, Asphalt 8 appeared to be a ground breaking blockbuster of a mobile game. The final product is anything but. First off, the jump mechanics. The controls to perform the arial stunts are incredibly twitchy and don't even work half the time. Most of the time you'll end up flying into the walls when over steering the drift used to do the stunts. And when you do get it right, it's has a mind of its own. It can cut to short or won't stop until you land going in wrong direction. Second, the cars. It seems more time was put into a giant robot monster that is seen for 5 seconds than the cars themselves. They are terribly modeled and look like Asphalt 6 Alpha cars. Asphalt 7 had cars that looked and drove like their real life counter parts. And whose idea was it to have an RUF priced above a Veneno? Third, the "new" physics engine. Never have I seen physics this bad in a game. Some times you can clear a bridge on a jump. Do that same jump again but some how land upside down. There's no consistency on what you can and can't do. But I love that the idea of grinding on a car with out any other form of contact can takedown an opponent is still carried over from game to game. This is pretty much a TDU2 story. A game sets high expectations for itself in the begging of hype. Game can't meet said expectations but still tries to do it anyways. Final product is mediocre at best. I was really looking forward to the new next great racing game from Gameloft. I even gladly deleted Asphalt 7 to make space. Now in kicking my self for doing so. I really expected better from your dev team. But I've played worse. And the concept of the game isn't bad. But it still needed more time to be perfected. Either way, I will still be a loyal Gameloft fan, and I'm looking forward to Asphalt 9 now and all of your future projects.
...More
Great Racer at a Great Price

by Noxolis

Best so far in the Asphalt series. Graphics of the best racers and the fun arcade style from the most thrilling racers. All for just a dollar.
Epic

by Dxillusion

One again, stunning. You did it, you continue to amaze. Brilliant game, and above all: The BEST, Gameloft 5 stats for you. Asphalt 8 genius, stunning visuals/mechanics. Cannot wait for Total conquest next. (:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
842.44 MB
seeders:19
leechers:1
Asphalt 8 Airborne (v1.0.1 LP os50)-CrackLords.ipa

All Comments

for uploader

1> You should upload apps downloaded from 25pp , they also run on non-jailbroken ios devices
How do I install this game ?
use itools
yes you need to jailbreak to play this
Can you tell me how much do the game have?
1) are you jailbroken?
work fine
is it hacked with unlimited coins
its not the hacked version no. But using gameplayer its possible