Ashley John - Shelter - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].azw3

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on November 2, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ashley John - Shelter - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].azw3 (Size: 1.01 MB)
 Ashley John - Shelter.azw31.01 MB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will always respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

October 13th 2015 - English - M/M Romance - azw3

Fresh from his fourth stint in rehab, Elias James doesn’t have much to live for. His relationship with his family has never been so strained and with no real life of his own, he has nothing to live for. His overachieving twin sister and his ruthless mother's political success as Mayor of Havenmoore has left him empty. Getting high started as an act of rebellion but the addiction soon controlled his every waking moment.

Aspiring writer, Caden Walker, thought he had the perfect life until he discovered his boyfriend in bed with his best friend. Leaving everything behind in New York, he returns to Havenmoore to re-evaluate his life from his parent’s guest bedroom. When his mom offers him a job working for the charity she runs, helping people struggling with addiction, he’s not in a position to turn it down.

Caden never expected to find what he did, but when he is assigned to work with Elias, a reluctant attraction quickly blossoms into something deeper. Can Elias find in Caden the one thing he’s always searched for or will his addiction drag him under once again? Is Caden ready to let go of his New York dream to take a chance on something unexpected? Both men are faced with difficult times of change, but can they make it through the storm to find the shelter?

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to a good friend for this book:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.01 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Ashley John - Shelter - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].azw3

All Comments

Thanks !