Article Architect.zip

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 27, 2014 by allin1tutscomin Applications
Torrent verified.

Article Architect.zip (Size: 5.48 MB)
 Article Architect.zip5.48 MB

Description

I am going to list the features and benefits of both programs here to give you a fair comparison between the two products.

Instant Article Wizard provides full sentences that are scraped from pages based on your keywords. Each sentence starts with your keyword. This is great for researching your topic and you can choose an introduction, conclusion and various sentences to make up additional paragraphs. This is a research tool only and each sentence needs to be re-written to prevent plagiarism. Article Architect provides product or information research by providing you with numerous websites that contain your keywords. Article Architect allows you to choose other various research resources such as books, magazines, review, tips, tricks, music, audio, seminars and conferences. In fact there are 25 various resources for you to choose from for your article research. I preferrer this as I am able to delve deeper into my topic and provide my readers with a more in-depth article.

Article Architect writes in English. Instant Article Wizard has the ability to provide scraped sentences in 6 different languages. Great if you can read in these languages but useless if you are like me and can only read and write in English.

Article Architect provides keywords from Overture and displays the number of existing pages on Google. You can click on each keyword and if it is a hot keyword, Article Architect highlights the term. Plus you can drill down on that particular keyword or term. You can also add your own keyword list. Instant Article Wizard does not have this feature.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.48 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Article Architect.zip