Arthurs Quest - Battle for the Kingdom

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on December 1, 2008 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Arthurs Quest - Battle for the Kingdom (Size: 314.3 MB)
 Arthur's Quest.iso314.3 MB

Description

Are you intrigued by the idea of stepping into King Arthurs shiny shoes and running around a forest killing lawn gnomes and spiders?? Well, I guess thats a bad way to start things off, since the only people to answer yes to that question would be Valu-Soft employees and their mothers. But on the off-chance that my brief description made you want to play the game, I urge you to take a look at the developer and publisher first. If the tag team of Valu-Soft and Valu-Soft isnt a surefire recipe for spectacular failure, I dont know what is.

Right when I started playing this cringe-inducing mass of what could best be described as monotony incarnate, I noticed an extremely strong atmosphere. Most budget titles dont create any kind of mood, but when you play King Arthur you cant help but notice an overwhelming atmosphere of apathy. Its difficult to describe, but after five minutes with this thing you are left knowing, without a doubt, that nobody who worked on this game gave a shit about the project. In that respect this game is a lot like Thundra, but Arthurs Quest has the advantage of not including any fat naked men in UFOs.

What more can I say? This is easily my least favorite. This game was not merely unfun, it was so thoroughly and profoundly unfun that it physically sucked all the fun out of my slim, sexy body and then pulled a Shang Tsung pose as if it had stolen my soul. Any computer with this sloppily coded mess of a game installed radiates a strong aura of anti-fun, an aura powerful enough to wither flowers, pop children's balloons and give clowns cancer. This almost became the first game I ever gave a -50, which would have made it the third perfect -50 game in history. It wasnt quite bad enough to achieve that honor, but it was very, very close.

Xp, Vista ( any windows ! )

Any ATI or Nvidia

Ummm... Have fun ! Doh...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
314.3 MB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Arthurs Quest - Battle for the Kingdom