Arma III Loading-Error Fix

seeders: 0
leechers: 5
Added on December 11, 2014 by dragon_keeperin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Arma III Loading-Error Fix (Size: 16.92 MB)
 music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo11.56 MB
 weapons_f_gamma.pbo5.36 MB
 music_f_bootcamp.pbo1.05 KB
 music_f_bootcamp.pbo.a3.bisign555 bytes
 music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo.a3.bisign555 bytes
 weapons_f_gamma.pbo.a3.bisign555 bytes
 Readme.txt64 bytes

Description

If you downloaded Arma III by RG Mechanics, then you're probably facing an error when loading a previously saved game. Credit goes to some Korean website who got their hands on the missing files and edited some others to fix the issue.

1. Download
2. Copy files to Addon folder in the Arma III directory
3. Overwrite the files (make backup so you won't blame me)
4. Run as administrator

NOTE: I only seed a couple of hours a day due to my low bandwidth, low speed, and the monkey-@ss country I live in. Be patient. You'll get it working. Tested 100%. Seed to save the others from waiting for me.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.92 MB
seeders:0
leechers:5
Arma III Loading-Error Fix

Trailer

All Comments

game works fine but the audio for the army guys is not working. i mean no audio for speeech only speech
Not fake nor gay. False positive like any crack dumbass
works great for me, thanks uploader
If you downloaded Arma III by RG Mechanics, then you're probably facing an error when loading a previously saved game. Credit goes to some Korean website who got their hands on the missing files and edited some others to fix the issue.

1. Download
2. Copy files to Addon folder in the Arma III directory
3. Overwrite the files (make backup so you won't blame me)
4. Run as administrator

NOTE: I only seed a couple of hours a day due to my low bandwidth, low speed, and the monkey-@ss country I live in. Be patient. You'll get it working. Tested 100%. Seed to save the others from waiting for me.
can you plz upload this on mediafire. It will take a week for me to download through this due to limited seeds.
It will be a lot better if u upload it on mediafire. Thanks