Argent - Be Glad 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU)

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 1, 2013 by sansdancerin Music
Torrent verified.

Argent - Be Glad 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU) (Size: 783.17 MB)
 Argent - Be Glad DTS.cue1.45 KB
 Argent - Be Glad DTS.wav783.02 MB
 Argent - Be Glad Track List.txt472 bytes
 Argent biography.doc103 KB
 Argent6964.jpg49.24 KB

Description

Argent - Be Glad 5.1 DTS Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

(This is a re-post of a upmix I originally posted on the "D". I'm making some of my early upmixes available again for a limited time. Enjoy.)

This is a 5.1 DTS-CD upmix of my compilation of songs by Argent. This was made using the SPEC method. This will only play on DVD or Blu-Ray players that can decode DTS or if you have a DTS decoder in your amp. Burn it to a CD-R (not a DVD+R) using the cue file. I recommend using Imgburn. You can also play this on your computer with Foobar 2000 (with the DTS dll installed).

Here's the track list:

TRACK 01 "Thunder and Lightning"
TRACK 02 "Lothlorien"
TRACK 03 "Liar"
TRACK 04 "Be My Lover, Be My Friend"
TRACK 05 "It's Only Money Part One"
TRACK 06 "It's Only Money Part Two"
TRACK 07 "Music From The Spheres"
TRACK 08 "Like Honey"
TRACK 09 "Hold Your Head Up"
TRACK 10 "Where Are We Going Wrong?"
TRACK 11 "Be Glad"
TRACK 12 "Tragedy"
TRACK 13 "Gonna Meet My Maker"
TRACK 14 "God Gave Rock And Roll To You"

From All Music Guide:
Eighteen months after keyboard virtuoso Rod Argent left the famous sixties band The Zombies, their single "Time Of The Season" from their last album "Odyssey & Oracle" topped the US charts and sold one million copies! There was a huge demand to re-group The Zombies but Rod Argent preferred to form his own band to make more progressive music. He recruited bass player Jim Rodford, drummer Bob Henritt and guitarist Russ Ballard and called the quartet ARGENT.

Under this name they released the eponymous debut album "Argent" in '70, the song "Liar" became a USA hit and was covered by THREE DOG NIGHT. With the next albums "Ring Of Hands" ('71) and "All Together Now" ('72) ARGENT gained more appreciation and the single "Hold Your Head Up" became a smash hit all over the world. The following album "In Deep" and single "God gave Rock 'N' To You" charted good but the increasing musical problems between Rod Argent and Russ Ballard finally escalated after the next album "Nexus" ('74): Russ wasn't pleased at all with Rod's synthesizer escapades, he liked the shorter and more catchy rock songs. In '74 Russ departure was a fact but without hard feelings.

The early ARGENT made catchy heavy progressive rock with powerful organplay by Rod Argent. Their most progressive and acclaimed album is "Nexus": the Hammond organ has almost disappeared in favor of the Fender Rhodes - and Hohner electric piano, the Mellotron, Grand piano and the famous Moog synthesizer. The album shows great sense of dynamics and splendid shifting moods: lush symphonic, slow and dreamy and fluent and powerful with strong electric guitar and tasteful keyboard play.
- Erik Neuteboom

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
783.17 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Argent - Be Glad 5.1 DTS Upmix by SANSDANCER (SBU)

All Comments

PM me if you need a re-seed.