Arabian Nights On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 8, 2015 by arntr2in Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Arabian Nights On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner) (Size: 48.43 MB)
 Arabian Nights On The World Of Magic The Gathering 01 (of 02) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr26.34 MB
 Arabian Nights On The World Of Magic The Gathering 02 (of 02) (1996) (Minutemen-DarthScanner).cbr22.09 MB

Description

Magic: The Gathering built upon its incredible success as a collectible card game set in a sort of the “fantasy middle ages” of knights and wizards, adding in modules set in various times and places. The module that this comic is based upon takes place in a world called Rabiah, and contains elements very similar to those found in The Arabian Nights.

This two-issue mini-series expands on the card game, following a man named Taysir who is destined to become one of the greatest planeswalkers of them all. To accomplish this, he must literally find himself—all five of his selves, in fact! By merging his various selves together, he can consolidate his power and find greatness. A sorceress named Nailah, meanwhile, is attempting to pervert this joining, turning Taysir into a being of evil under her service.

Theses are not my scans and I do not wish to take credit for them. I am merely putting them all together for the Arabian Nights On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) Collection. All scans are named as they were downloaded. I hope you enjoy and if you do please SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.43 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Arabian Nights On The World Of Magic The Gathering (1-2) (1995) (Minutemen-DarthScanner)