[Applewood Books,Walt Disney Company]Walt Disney's Little Mermaid : The Sketchbooks Series(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 1, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

[Applewood Books,Walt Disney Company]Walt Disney's Little Mermaid : The Sketchbooks Series(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 13.9 MB)
 [Applewood Books,Walt Disney Company]Walt Disney's Little Mermaid The Sketchbooks...13.9 MB

Description

This fine addition to the Disney Sketchbook series has many of the wonderful sketches done by Disney's animation department for The Little Mermaid, including many pieces from the storyboards, and several sketches of scenes that never made it into the final film.
Artists that would like to study the Disney style of drawing and animation should find this volume a terrific addition to their collection despite its rather high price. As a student of art, and a fan of the Disney style, I highly recommend any of these books for your library.

Publisher: Applewood Books; Limited edition (December 1, 1997)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 155709344X
ISBN-13: 978-1557093448

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Just because there's not many options
By L. Orozco on October 18, 2010

I have to say, this sketchbook is pretty cool; but nowadays, it's almost impossible to find, unless you are willing to pay a LOT for it. If you're a collector, then go for it, otherwise, it'll probably leave you unsatisfied, as it is a cool book, but it has too little content (for the price). On the other hand, this is one of the few books out there that has concepts/sketches (or any sort of rough artwork) from The Little Mermaid.

I love the book, but I'm hoping that someday they release a full "Art of The Little Mermaid"

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.9 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
[Applewood Books,Walt Disney Company]Walt Disney's Little Mermaid : The Sketchbooks Series(pdf){Zzzzz}