Apocalypse Culture, Adam Parfrey Retail epub/mobi

seeders: 2
leechers: 8
Added on April 19, 2013 by simiandeiin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Apocalypse Culture, Adam Parfrey Retail epub/mobi (Size: 15.81 MB)
 Apocalypse Culture - Adam Parfrey.mobi5.48 MB
 Apocalypse Culture - Adam Parfrey.epub5.2 MB
 Apocalypse Culture - Adam Parfrey.5.06 MB
 Cover.jpg71.01 KB
 metadata.opf5.17 KB

Description

Editorial Reviews
Amazon.com Review
For years I've been a little leery of this book. First published in 1987, this anthology of doomster essays has become a fixture on the bookshelves of every Tom, Pierced Dick, and Harry. After finally reading it, I have to admit that my prejudice against those who think that being cool means reading lots of ReSearch magazines kept me away from what is actually a fascinating volume, wherein the most absurd, inexcusable positions are defended with calm intelligence and witty rationality. With essays ranging from the sexual liberation of necrophiliacs to strong cases against art and agriculture, editor Adam Parfrey's collection is one that Tristan Tzara would enjoy, if he were to rise from his mouldy grave in search of good bathroom reading.
About the Author
Since his influential collection, Apocalypse Culture, was first released in 1987, the award-winning writer Adam Parfrey has been credited for discovering and revealing the inner workings of cults and unusual pop culture histories. With "Love, Sex, Fear, Death," Parfrey has captured the cooperation of primary players in the most secretive and talked about cult of our time.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.81 MB
seeders:2
leechers:8
Apocalypse Culture, Adam Parfrey Retail epub/mobi

All Comments

Thank You!