APE-cue----Sonny Terry,Johnny Winter,Willie Dixon - Whoopin (1984)(Alligator)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 8, 2007 by in Music
Torrent verified.

APE-cue----Sonny Terry,Johnny Winter,Willie Dixon - Whoopin (1984)(Alligator) (Size: 247.64 MB)
 Back.jpg223.99 KB
 cd label.jpg153.67 KB
 Front.jpg272.39 KB
 Thumb.jpg70.44 KB
 CDImage.md5149 bytes
 Whoopin'.log997 bytes
 info.txt1.51 KB
 CDImage.ape246.93 MB
 CDImage.ape.cue1.62 KB
 CDImage.wav.cue1.62 KB

Description

Review nnby Ron Wynn (AMG)nnThe textbook charge usually levelled against Alligator sessions are that they\'re sanitized. You couldn\'t lodge that one against this set with a straight face; if anything, somebody turned Sonny Terry loose. It didn\'t hurt that Johnny Winter was around on guitar and piano, playing gritty blues with a passion. It didn\'t help that Terry didn\'t put any amplified muscle behind his harmonica, however. Otherwise, this is a strong session. nnAmazon nnMan this is a rockin little record :A nice scenario where we see the acoustic classic harp, and spot -on vocals of Sonny with an electric country blues rhythm section behind him . Nothing I know of recorded by Sonny was ever done this way and i\'m so glad we have this most enjoyable blend of blues left behind by Sonny for us to dig forever. The late Willie Dixon, Steve Homnyk, and Producer / Guitar legend Johnny Winter are the band here ,and the whole thing is a pure joy to listen to. Uncluttered rockin acoustic/electric country blues; A true classic .One of the best Alligator Records releases ever .nnIt\'s not my rip,any credit to Jbrown

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
247.64 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
APE-cue----Sonny Terry,Johnny Winter,Willie Dixon - Whoopin (1984)(Alligator)

All Comments

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAUHHH!