Cleopatra - Joyce Tyldesley.opf1.27 KB
 Stacy Schiff - Cleopatra_ A Life (v5.0).jpg27.49 KB
 Stacy Schiff - Cleopatra_ A Life (v5.0).mobi682.13 KB
 Stacy Schiff - Cleopatra_ A Life (v5.0).opf5.22 KB
 9781405113908.pdf2.4 MB
 Cleopatra and Egypt.jpg12.02 KB
 Cleopatra and Egypt.txt1.43 KB

Description

An upload sponsored by my recent obsession with Antony, Cleopatra and to a lesser extent, Octavian. Varying formats
Includes:
Cleopatra and Rome by Diana Kleiner (pdf)(good, looks at Cleopatra's relationship with Caesar, Antony and Octavian,
Cleopatra A Life by Stacy Schiff (mobi) (well researched, populist, good if flowery)
The Murder of Cleopatra by Pat Brown (epub) (sensationalist, well researched, but flawed in making fundamental misunderstandings of Roman society, as well as in some of tis conclusions.Part of it reads like a novel)
Cleopatra by Joyce Tyldesley (epub/mobi) (good, from point of Egyptologist not Romanist which is refreshing)
Cleopatra and Egypt by Sally Ann Ashton (pdf and text) (Not read yet, but Amazon reviewers give it 4.5 to 5* and describe it as readable, yet scholarly. No revelations, but a good background to the story)
MArk Antony's Heroes by Stephen Dando-Collins (pdf) (Story of 3rd Gallica Legion. Not read this but SDCs other works I have read have been very well researched, but seem a bit confused at times as to whether they are history or novels)
Thanks to original uploaders for allowing me to read these, and put this together.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.34 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Antony and Cleopatra