Antonio Segura/Ana Miralles: Eva Medusa (1991|TPB-1280|Dragonz)

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on March 12, 2014 by gesseritin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Antonio Segura/Ana Miralles: Eva Medusa (1991|TPB-1280|Dragonz) (Size: 75.29 MB)
 Eva Medusa (ADULT) (1991) (TPB-1280) (Dragonz).cbr75.29 MB

Description

Antonio Segura, Ana Miralles @ Wikipedia

Another erotic work, but in quite a different league from the large majority of those I posted previously, as clearly demonstrated by the fact that it won a major mainstream comics award as "best comic" and for "best script" - and the artwork certainly looks award-worthy as well, to me at least. In terms of genre, this is principally a historical drama, set in 1920s Brazil, featuring various supernatural and sexual themes, voodoo and incest prominently among them.

This is a scanlation release of the omnibus edition, collecting what was originally published in three volumes. The first of those has been published in English via Heavy Metal, and there is a Pudgy release of that edition, but this one is of significantly better quality, and the text of that first third has been lifted straight from the professional translation anyway, so there's no downside whatsoever to this version, as far as I'm able to discern. :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
75.29 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Antonio Segura/Ana Miralles: Eva Medusa (1991|TPB-1280|Dragonz)