Antigravity and the world grid - David Hatcher Childress

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on July 11, 2016 by -Mud-in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Antigravity and the world grid - David Hatcher Childress (Size: 15.15 MB)
 Antigravity and the world grid - David Hatcher Childress.pdf14.7 MB
 AntiGravity and the World Grid.png459.4 KB

Description

What is the World Grid? How can it be it mapped? What does it do? Why should we be concerned about it? What does it
have to with anti-gravity? In my many travels around the world in search of lost cities and ancient mysteries I have often wondered if there was some link connecting many of the ancient megalithic sites. Some years ago I discovered that there was no such thing as a coincidence.
If the placement of ancient sites was no coincidence, what then was the overall organizing principle for the carefully laid out world wide pattern? Are megalithic sites laid out on a grid? What is a grid anyway? According to my large and trusty Webster's dictionary, a grid is " a network of uniformly spaced horizontal and perpendicular line, specifically one used for locating points (as on a map, chart or aerial photograph) by means of a system of coordinates."
In other words, we are speaking about an intelligent geometric pattern into which, theoretically, the Earth and its energies are organized and possibly in which the ubiquitous ancient megalithic sites are also positioned.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.15 MB
seeders:2
leechers:6
Antigravity and the world grid - David Hatcher Childress