seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on September 25, 2014 by girtehfennecin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Antichamber - Mac (Size: 460.57 MB)
 info.plist985 bytes
 PkgInfo8 bytes

Description

Antichamber is a mind-bending psychological exploration game where nothing can be taken for granted. Discover an Escher-like world where hallways wrap around upon each other, spaces reconfigure themselves, and accomplishing the impossible may just be the only way forward.

Several years in the making, Antichamber received over 25 awards and honors throughout its development, in major competitions including the Independent Games Festival, the PAX10, IndieCade and Make Something Unreal. Antichamber was also supported by the Indie Fund.

ratings are always helpful, helps me know if this app bundle actually works or if i need to try again

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
460.57 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Antichamber - Mac

Trailer

Screenshots

Antichamber - Mac screenshot

All Comments

so weird, this is working just fine for me O.o downloaded straight from the humble bundle page.
it is a pretty resource-intensive game, but i'm running it just fine on a 2012 macbook, 4 GB ram, and on 10.9.5
just updated to 10.9.5 and can confirm it still works. drm free, no steam required. http://puu.sh/bX8Vg.png
yeah, what version of osx are you running? working over here on mavericks, ~2012 macbook pro.
will this work on 10.9.5
this is downloaded from a humble bundle. it's working on 10.9.4, i don't see why not.
thanks any instructions for install i can't quite seem to get it going
just launch the app bundle it downloaded, with or without moving it to your applications folder first.
sad i guess it doesn't work on 10.9.5 do i need to have the steam downloaded to play
you shouldn't need steam to play. i'm sorry you couldn't get it to work, i can.