Anthropology: The Human Challenge (14th Edition) by William A. Haviland [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 6
leechers: 3
Added on January 31, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Anthropology: The Human Challenge (14th Edition) by William A. Haviland [Dr.Soc] (Size: 201.64 MB)
 Anthropology_ The Human Challenge, 14th Edition by William A. Haviland [Dr.Soc].pdf201.64 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Torcache has problems, so regular download link may not work properly.

Anthropology: The Human Challenge (14th Edition)

Author: William A. Haviland, Harald E. L. Prins, Dana Walrath, Bunny McBride
Paperback: 784 pages
Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 14 edition (February 21, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 113394132X
ISBN-13: 978-1133941323
Format: PDF

Summary:

Explore the most fascinating, creative, dangerous, and complex species alive today: you and your neighbors in the global village. With compelling photos, engaging examples, and select studies by anthropologists in far-flung places, the authors of ANTHROPOLOGY: THE HUMAN CHALLENGE provide a holistic view of anthropology to help you make sense of today's world. You'll discover the different ways humans face the challenge of existence; the connection between biology and culture in the shaping of human behavior; and the impact of globalization on peoples and cultures around the world.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
201.64 MB
seeders:6
leechers:3
Anthropology: The Human Challenge (14th Edition) by William A. Haviland [Dr.Soc]