Anthrax - Attack of the Killer B's [FLAC+MP3](Big Papi 1991

seeders: 4
leechers: 6
Added on March 29, 2014 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Anthrax - Attack of the Killer B's [FLAC+MP3](Big Papi 1991 (Size: 343.63 MB)
 01 Anthrax - Milk (Ode To Billy).flac23.72 MB
 02 Anthrax - Bring The Noise.flac25.25 MB
 03 Anthrax - Keep It In The Family (Live).flac51.72 MB
 04 Anthrax - Protest And Survive.flac16.14 MB
 05 Anthrax - Chromatic Death.flac9.37 MB
 06 Anthrax - I'm The Man '91.flac25.82 MB
 07 Anthrax - Parasite.flac22.26 MB
 08 Anthrax - Pipeline.flac14.46 MB
 09 Anthrax - Sects.flac21.31 MB
 10 Anthrax - Belly Of The Beast (Live).flac42.58 MB
 01 Anthrax - Milk (Ode To Billy).mp37.08 MB
 02 Anthrax - Bring The Noise.mp36.69 MB
 03 Anthrax - Keep It In The Family (Live).mp314.05 MB
 04 Anthrax - Protest And Survive.mp34.69 MB
 05 Anthrax - Chromatic Death.mp32.9 MB
 06 Anthrax - I'm The Man '91.mp37.29 MB
 07 Anthrax - Parasite.mp36.25 MB
 08 Anthrax - Pipeline.mp33.99 MB
 09 Anthrax - Sects.mp36.3 MB
 10 Anthrax - Belly Of The Beast (Live).mp311.7 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 folder.jpg179.01 KB

Description

Source: Island I2 10318

By Brent Evans
Here is a collection of hard-to-find covers, new tracks and live stompers to brighten the black heart of any Joey Belladonna era Anthrax fan. Unfortunately, problems with Belladonna and with their record company came to a head during the promotion for this release. Tragically, Belladonna was fired, and Anthrax departed Island Records. Thus ended a classic era for speed metal. However, ATTACK gives us a clear picture of Anthrax's strengths and weaknesses; where they had been and their future directions.

MILK (ODE TO BILLY) - We begin proceedings with a cover song of Scott Ian and Charlie Benante's side project, S.O.D. A head banging ode to breakfast time, this tune turned me on to S.O.D, and I've being afflicted ever since. LOL! Joey Belladonna does a stellar job on vocals . . . but doesn't he always?!

BRING THE NOISE - The groundbreaking team up of Anthrax and Public Enemy on an updated PE classic. It also sewed the seeds of discontent in the mind of lead singer Joey Belladonna and caused him to be ousted not long after this album's release.
KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY (LIVE) - Live headcruncher from the `Persistence Of Time' tour in Birmingham, England.It shows that Anthrax was getting more into the serious subjects than before. Something that would increase with the substitution of Belladonna with ex- Armoured Saint frontman John Bush.

STARTIN' UP A POSSE - A comment of Tipper Gore and the whole censorship debacle. The `Wild West' theme is sprinkled throughout the track, with the `Bonanza' theme thrown in for good measure. With Scott Ian on lead vocals, never has Anthrax been so cutting. "And this ain't sexist, neither!" This is pure, in -your-face stuff.

PROTEST AND SURVIVE - Stomping cover version of a track by Discharge.
CHROMATIC DEATH - Another S.O.D. ode, guaranteed to cause permanent whiplash. Short, sharp and brutal.

I'M THE MAN '91 - An updating of their innovative rap metal hybrid song, `I'm The Man'. Spends the first part of the track telling us how innovative they were in the first place and putting down other rap/metal contenders. Not as good the second time round . . .I get my kicks with the original.

PARASITE - Energetic reading of early Kiss/Ace Frehley effort. Anthrax and Kiss were always intertwined having toured together, and Anthrax also covering two `early period' Kiss tunes, `Love Her All I Can' and `She'.
PIPELINE - Can you bang your head and surf the finest waves at the same time? Anthrax sure as hell tried, with this instrumental surf classic.
SECTS - A cover of the band Trust, who also inspired Anthrax to cover their ANTI-SOCIAL for their `State Of Euphoria' album.

BELLY OF THE BEAST (LIVE) - Pitch black and menacing killer song from the `Persistence Of Time' tour, recorded in Birmingham, England.
N.F.B (DALLABNIKUFESIN) - A hilarious kick to the head for all those faux-metal bands who persisted in dishing up `power ballads'. The scary thing is that Joey's voice suits that style to a tee. Wait for the track's payoff, it `kills' me every time
(sorry about that!).Oh, and for those 'not in the know', read the title backwards!Got that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Anthrax - Attack of the Killer B's

Artist...............: Anthrax
Album................: Attack of the Killer B's
Genre................: Rock
Source...............: CD
Year.................: 1991

FLAC

Ripper...............: EAC (Secure mode) / LAME 3.92 & Asus CD-S520
Codec................: Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
Version..............: reference libFLAC 1.2.1 20070917
Quality..............: Lossless, (avg. compression: 67 %)
Channels.............: Stereo / 44100 HZ / 16 Bit

MP3 V0 (Highest Quality Available For MP3)

Ripper...............: EAC (Secure mode) / LAME 3.92 & Asus CD-S520
Codec................: LAME 3.99
Version..............: MPEG 1 Layer III
Quality..............: Extreme, (avg. bitrate: 264kbps)
Channels.............: Joint Stereo / 44100 hz

Tracklisting

1. Anthrax - Milk (Ode To Billy) [03:42]
2. Anthrax - Bring The Noise [03:33]
3. Anthrax - Keep It In The Family (Live) [07:12]
4. Anthrax - Protest And Survive [02:21]
5. Anthrax - Chromatic Death [01:26]
6. Anthrax - I'm The Man '91 [04:00]
7. Anthrax - Parasite [03:12]
8. Anthrax - Pipeline [02:01]