[Anne_Powers]Cinema 4D The Artist's Project Sourcebook(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on January 5, 2015 by zombie_roxin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

[Anne_Powers]Cinema 4D The Artist's Project Sourcebook(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 21.24 MB)
 [Anne_Powers]Cinema 4D The Artist's Project Sourcebook(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf21.24 MB

Description

Make the creative leap to 3D. Realize your artistic vision with this treasure chest of instructional projects. Get the essential concepts and techniques without drowning in the technical complexities.
This new edition is an artist's sourcebook for the visionary in you that wants to master 3D-and have fun in the process. It serves as a complete guide for the creative use of CINEMA 4D R10 and all of its modules.
This new edition features an engaging full-color presentation of short, playful projects show you how to put this powerful toolset to work. You will master R10's improved workflow, scene management, enhanced animation timeline and searchable object manager, as well as its:
* MOCCA 3 system, including Joints, Skin Objects, the Weight Tool, the Morph Tool, Visual Selector and Clothilde
* MoGraph module for motion graphics, type manipulation and the animation of multiple forms
* Bodypaint 3D for applying 2D drawing and painting skills to 3D models
* Advanced modeling tools such as the Brush tool
* Interface with third-party applications including Z-Brush, and Adobe's Creative Suite
You also get inventive quick starts for other modules including Hair, Sketch and Toon, Advanced Render, Dynamics and Thinking Particles.

Publisher: Focal Press; 2nd edition (May 29, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 024080953X
ISBN-13: 978-0240809533

Publisher: Focal Press; 2nd edition (May 29, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 024080953X
ISBN-13: 978-0240809533

Editorial Reviews
Review

When I look at the contents and tutorials, I feel incredibly excited for the artists starting today. I would have killed for this information and tool set when I was getting started.
Phil Captain 3D McNally, animator, stereoscopic supervisor

. an inspiration for any C4D user who wants to create compelling graphical elements and abstract 3D designs. The color presentation and the wealth of additional content and training videos on the DVD are impressive. .this one will stay on my desk.
Chris Meyer, co-author 'Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects'

I heartily recommend this book to anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of CINEMA 4D 10 and the modules that come with it. The DVD has enough extra tutorial content for another entire book.
Nigel Doyle, 3DKiwi, c4dcafe.com

Readers will not only learn how to realize their ideas in the smartest, quickest ways possible, they will understand how to apply their newfound skills to real-world scenarios.
Justin Cone, founder and editor of motionographer.com
From the Back Cover
Make the creative leap to 3D. Realize your artistic vision with this treasure chest of instructional projects. Get the essential concepts and techniques without drowning in the technical complexities.
This new edition is an artist's sourcebook for the visionary in you that wants to master 3D and have fun in the process. It serves as a complete guide for the creative use of CINEMA 4D R10 and all of its modules.
Short, playful projects show you how to put this powerful toolset to work. You will master R10 s improved workflow, scene management, enhanced animation timeline and searchable object manager, as well as its:
* MOCCA 3 system, including Joints, Skin Objects, the Weight Tool, the Morph Tool, Visual Selector and Clothilde
* MoGraph module for motion graphics, type manipulation and the animation of multiple forms
* Bodypaint 3D for applying 2D drawing and painting skills to 3D models
* Advanced modeling tools such as the Brush tool
* Interface with third-party applications including Z-Brush, and Adobe s Creative Suite
You also get inventive quick starts for other modules including Hair, Sketch and Toon, Advanced Render, Dynamics and Thinking Particles.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

A thoughtful and FUN intro to Cinema4D
By E. Yasi on July 31, 2004

Cinema 4D is a great 3d modelling and animation tool that is (for this type of software) not too expensive, and very powerful. However, for newbies like me the number of options is very, very intimidating.

I recently purchased a copy of Cinema4D, and while I enjoyed working through all the tutorials in the manual, I found they too quickly got into some of the finer points of the product, and I felt rushed. Anne Powers' marvelous new book gets it just right. You very quickly are doing modest little scenes that *look great*. She also has you leap right into animation in the first chapter, so while it's far from slowgoing, she still keeps the steps reasonable, and it felt like I was actually absorbing some of the lesson rather than just following it along. I also appreciate that she often doesn't have you import something 95% done, and you just click a few times to add one feature. Many examples have you building from scratch, which is especially helpful for those of us learning from the ground up.

There's not alot of verbosity following each step explaining *why* you're doing it, and some may find that a flaw. But, I've found that as long as I take a little time to see what I'm doing, and what the results are, that this is not a problem, since Anne does keep each project very manageable.

Finally, the DVD that comes with the book is *truly* useful. There's far more than source files for the examples. There are links to further study on each chapter's topics, extra artists work, detailed discussions on the most recent version (v8.5 as I write this), and more.

Perhaps an industry veteran would find this all a bit simplistic, but I appreciated the pace and level of detail. She also leaves you with lots of great ideas and templates to use as a basis for your own work.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
[Anne_Powers]Cinema 4D The Artist's Project Sourcebook(pdf){Zzzzz}