Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 22, 2007 by in Music
Torrent verified.

Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends (Size: 81.25 MB)
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 01 - Danny's Song (With Martina McBride).mp35.06 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 02 - I Just Fall In Love Again (With Dusty...4.38 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 03 - Another Pot O' Tea (With Emmylou Harris).mp34.54 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 04 - Daydream Believer (With Nelly Furtado).mp33.93 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 05 - Somebody's Always Saying Goodbye (With Jann...5.6 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 06 - Song For The Mira (With Celtic Woman).mp34.95 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 07 - Time Don't Run Out On Me (With Carole King).mp34.79 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 08 - Cotton Jenny (With Olivia Newton-John).mp34.75 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 09 - A Love Song (With K.D. Lang).mp33.8 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 10 - You Needed Me (With Shania Twain).mp34.28 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 11 - Nobody Loves Me Like You Do (With Dawn...5.08 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 12 - You Won't See Me (With Shelby Lynne).mp36.44 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 13 - Could I Have This Dance (With Amy Grant).mp34.24 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 14 - A Little Good News (With Indigo Girls).mp35.22 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 15 -.mp32.97 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 16 - When I Fall In Love Live (With Celine Dion).mp35.1 MB
 Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends - 17 - Si Jamais Je Te Revois (With Isabelle Boulay).mp36.12 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends.
1. Danny's Song (with Martina McBride)
2. I Just Fall In Love Again (with Dusty Springfield)
3. Another Pot O Tea (with Emmylou Harris)
4. Daydream Believer (with Nelly Furtado)
5. Somebody's Always Saying Goodbye (with Jann Arden)
6. Song For The Mira (with Celtic Woman)
7. Time Don't Run Out On Me (with Carole King)
8. Cotton Jenny (with Olivia Newton-John)
9. A Love Song (with k.d. Lang)
10. You Needed Me (with Shania Twain)
11. Nobody Loves Me Like You Do (with Dawn Langstroth)
12. You Won't See Me (with Shelby Lynn)
13. Could I Have This Dance (with Amy Grant)
14. A Little Good News (with Indigo Girls)
15. Snowbird (with Sarah Brightman)
16. When I Fall In Love (with CĂ©line Deion)
17. Si Jamai Je Te Revois (with Isabelle Boulay)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
81.25 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Anne Murray - Duets Friends And Legends

All Comments

Thank you
fantastic quality