Ann Leckie - Imperial Radch Series 1 - 3 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 13
leechers: 3
Added on October 6, 2015 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Ann Leckie - Imperial Radch Series 1 - 3 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 3.15 MB)
 1. Ann Leckie - (Imperial Radch # 1) - Ancillary Justice.epub858.19 KB
 2. Ann Leckie - (Imperial Radch # 2) - Ancillary Sword.epub933.43 KB
 3. Ann Leckie - (Imperial Radch # 3) - Ancillary Mercy.epub1.4 MB

Description

imageimageimage

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will always respond to Private Messages on the same day:)

2013 - 2015 - English - Science Fiction - EPub

Ancillary Justice (Imperial Radch #1)
Winner of the Hugo, Nebula, British Science Fiction, Locus and Arthur C. Clarke Awards.

On a remote, icy planet, the soldier known as Breq is drawing closer to completing her quest.

Once, she was the Justice of Toren - a colossal starship with an artificial intelligence linking thousands of soldiers in the service of the Radch, the empire that conquered the galaxy.

Now, an act of treachery has ripped it all away, leaving her with one fragile human body, unanswered questions, and a burning desire for vengeance.

Ancillary Sword (Imperial Radch #2)
What if you once had thousands of bodies and near god-like technology at your disposal?

And what if all of it were ripped away?

The Lord of the Radch has given Breq command of the ship Mercy of Kalr and sent her to the only place she would have agreed to go -- to Athoek Station, where Lieutenant Awn's sister works in Horticulture.

Athoek was annexed some six hundred years ago, and by now everyone is fully civilized -- or should be. But everything is not as tranquil as it appears. Old divisions are still troublesome, Athoek Station's AI is unhappy with the situation, and it looks like the alien Presger might have taken an interest in what's going on. With no guarantees that interest is benevolent.

Ancillary Mercy (Imperial Radch #3)
The stunning conclusion to the trilogy that began with the Hugo, Nebula, and Arthur C. Clarke award-winning Ancillary Justice.

For a moment, things seem to be under control for the soldier known as Breq. Then a search of Atheok Station's slums turns up someone who shouldn't exist - someone who might be an ancillary from a ship that's been hiding beyond the empire's reach for three thousand years. Meanwhile, a messenger from the alien and mysterious Presger empire arrives, as does Breq's enemy, the divided and quite possibly insane Anaander Mianaai - ruler of an empire at war with itself.

Anaander is heavily armed and extremely unhappy with Breq. She could take her ship and crew and flee, but that would leave everyone at Athoek in terrible danger. Breq has a desperate plan. The odds aren't good, but that's never stopped her before.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.15 MB
seeders:13
leechers:3
Ann Leckie - Imperial Radch Series 1 - 3 - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub