[AnimeRG] Death Note Relight BD 1 and 2 [1080p] [Hi10P] [HEVC] [FK99]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2016 by AkshatSinghin Anime
Torrent verified.

[AnimeRG] Death Note Relight BD 1 and 2 [1080p] [Hi10P] [HEVC] [FK99] (Size: 4.37 GB)
 [AnimeRG] Death Note Relight - Visions of a God (2007) BD (10-bit x265 1080p) [Multi-Audio]...2.49 GB
 [AnimeRG] Death Note Relight 2 - L's Successors (2008) BD (10-bit x265 1080) [Multi-Audio]...1.88 GB

Description

Please Note that this Death Note Bluray Rip was encoded using the High Efficiency Video Codec with Hi10p settings that offer the best compression. All videos were personally verified on a 65 inch 4k TV and are visually lossless from the source. At times the Quality may seem to wither but I assure you thats in the Source BluRay as well and that's because Death Note was initially released in 480p and was detailed and Upscaled by the Studio in this BluRay release. So although this is the best Death Note Quality you will find out there, I do agree that the Bluray Upscale wasn't done well by the Studio. The OP and ED are hardly any different from the DVD release, but I repeat all videos are personally verfied to be visually lossless from the Source Blurays. So enjoy the best Death Note Experience the World has to offer with an added benefit of a small size courtesy of the Amazing x265 encoding. The Size was in no way intended to be small I used the values of CRF which would produce Visually lossless Output among other tweaks.

Video:
1080p
HEVC
Hi10P

Audio:
AAC (As high a bitrate as possible)
Stereo

Subs:
PGS HDMV (BDRip)

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech