Animals As Leaders - The Joy Of Motion [256kbps] (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 181
leechers: 6
Added on March 14, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Animals As Leaders - The Joy Of Motion [256kbps] (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 103.4 MB)
 01. Ka$cade.mp310.23 MB
 03. Air Chrysalis.mp39.49 MB
 05. Physical Education.mp38.86 MB
 11. Mind = Spun.mp38.68 MB
 08. The Future That Awaited Me.mp38.62 MB
 09. Para Mexer.mp38.54 MB
 07. Crescent.mp38.41 MB
 12. Nephele.mp38.36 MB
 02. Lippincott.mp38.32 MB
 06. Tooth And Claw.mp38.31 MB
 10. The Woven Web.mp37.82 MB
 04. Another Year.mp37.39 MB
 Cover.jpg378.08 KB

Description

Animals As Leaders - The Joy Of Motion [256kbps] (2014) [Gorgatz]

- I N F O -

It's official, Animals As Leaders will release their Sumerian Records debut, their third full-length overall, on March 25th. The album will be called The Joy of Motion and will be the first to feature recent drumming addition, Matthew Garstka.

Guitarist Javier Reyes had this to say:

"I think some of the new tracks are some of AAL's strongest and musical material yet and extremely happy with how the album came out. Everyone who took part with this album (Misha Mansoor (Periphery), Adam Getgood (Periphery), Diego Farias (Volumes), and Navene Koperweis) is extremely talented and I think we've done a great job of capturing it onto what is now the third ANIMALS AS LEADERS album.

ANIMALS AS LEADERS will release their third full-length album, the Joy Of Motion, on March 25, 2014 via Sumerian Records. It marks the recording debut of drummer Matthew Garstka. Pre-orders are coming soon.

"I think some of the new tracks are some of AAL's strongest and musical material yet and extremely happy with how the album came out. Everyone who took part with this album (Misha Mansoor (Periphery), Adam Getgood (Periphery), Diego Farias (Volumes), and Navene Koperweis) is extremely talented and I think we've done a great job of capturing it onto what is now the third AAL album," says guitarist Javier Reyes.

- T R A C K L I S T -

1. Ka$cade
2. Lippincott
3. Air Chrysalis
4. Another Year
5. Physical Education
6. Tooth And Claw
7. Crescent
8. The Future That Awaited Me
9. Para Mexer
10. The Woven Web
11. Mind = Spun