Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie (2014) 720p

seeders: 1057
leechers: 408
Added on September 3, 2014 by McConnorin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720p

Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie (2014) 720p (Size: 1.78 GB)
 Angry Video Game Nerd The Movie.mp41.78 GB

Description

It's finally here! Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie is finally finished and released! After years in development we can all finally enjoy James' dream. Sorry James but I had to put a torrent out for the sake of try before you buy. If you like it buy the movie like I did over at Vimeo:and if you really like it buy the DVD or BluRay when they come out later this year.

Info:

VIDEO
Frame width: 1280
Frame height: 720
Data rate: 2058kbps
Total bitrate: 2218kbps
Frame rate: 23 frames/second

AUDIO
Bit rate: 160kbps
Channels: 2 (stereo)
Audio sample rate: 48 kHz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.78 GB
seeders:1057
leechers:408
Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie (2014) 720p

Trailer

All Comments

The quality is the best you can expect from a rip off a streaming website. Clear visuals and audio is good and in sync with video. Now as bad as I feel for torrenting this I already donated $20 during your indiegogo campaign Mr.Rolfe so like fuck am I paying another $10 to watch it.
Its real, works great. Its 720P as well. thanks uploader.
Normally I wouldn't torrent a movie from an indie film maker and someone whose content I love so much like AVGN, but I gave $15 bucks to the Kickstarter and now I have to pay another $10 for the movie? No thanks.
I didn't mean any offense, I was just trying to get across to you that nobody cares about what you do or why, and so you don't have to go out of your way to make yourself look like an entitled idiot just to justify doing what we're all here to do.