Angry Birds Star Wars v 1.0.0 (2012)

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on November 8, 2012 by WiLfr3din Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Angry Birds Star Wars v 1.0.0 (2012) (Size: 58.02 MB)
 angry.birds.all-patch.offline.v1.3.exe69 KB
 Key.txt19 bytes
 AngryBirdsStarWarsInstaller_1.0.0.exe57.95 MB

Description

Angry Birds Star Wars 1.0.0

Year of Manufacture : 2012
Genre : Arcade , Small
Developer : Rovio Mobile
Publisher : Rovio Mobile
Platform : PC
Language : ENG
Sound language : ENG

Install and activate the game:
1) Run the file AngryBirdsStarWarsInstaller_1.0.0.exe following the installer to install the game. On the last page of the installer always uncheck the "Start Game"!
2) Copy files from folder Crack in the root folder of the game.
3) Run with administrative rights, copied to the game folder file - angry.birds.all-patch.offline. v1.3.exe. Click - Patch, select the pop-up "window" of the game executable - AngryBirdsStarWars.exe.
(caption in the text box as the patcher in the image below - correctly performed action)
4) Use Notepad to open the file - key.txt. Highlight and copy the written key there.
5) Run the game.
6) Select "Activate full game." Set the cursor in the dialog box that appears in the free field.
7) Enter the key from the file, or if the key can be copied just paste it here by pressing Ctrl + V
8) Activate the full version of the game.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.02 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
Angry Birds Star Wars v 1.0.0 (2012)

Trailer

All Comments

Works great thanks.
Ok, I downloaded but it wont work. Signed in to post this. I entered crack key ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP and it say's it failed so, no full version game. ANY ideas will help! Thank you & Thanks so much 4 sharing!
Thanx Uploader, most graciously appreciated.
Great upload. Working on my Win7. Needed internet connection to activate. Enjoy!
Thanks it's great