Angry Birds Space v1 2 0 Cracked GAME READ NFO-ErES

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on July 16, 2012 by scene4allin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Angry Birds Space v1 2 0 Cracked GAME READ NFO-ErES (Size: 33.37 MB)
 AngryBirdsSpace.exe1.63 MB
 AB.dll68 KB
 INJECTOR.exe68 KB
 AngryBirdsSpaceInstaller_1.2.0.exe31.6 MB
 eres.nfo10.87 KB
 Torrent downloaded from extratorrent.com.txt353 bytes
 file_id.diz855 bytes

Description

E X T R A O R D i N A R Y r E V E R S E E N G i N E E R i N G S Q U A Dnfo:ph0!SiLKReaching forperfection...Release Information-Release Name : Angry Birds Space-Release Version : v1.2.0-Release Group : ErES-Release Type : Cracked-Operating System: Windows-Release Date : 16/07/12-Filename : as120-Disk(s) : 04 disk(s)Release DescriptionAngry Birds Space - from floating through space to using thegravity of nearby planets to set up spectacular trick shots,Angry Birds Space takes the gameplay that fans already knowand love to a totally new level. With brand new birds, brandnew superpowers, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is nolonger the limit!Installation InstructionsTwo choises:#1 Normal crack (the classic approach you know and love)InstallCopy cracked files (Crack Folder) to installed directory.Register with any key.Have fun!#2Option 2 is a little different from our usual approach. ThisInjector should work with future updates aswell, but itrequires a internet connection (so no firewall) because itreads the packets from inside the game and tricks the gameinto thinking the key is valid.Install.Copy Injector files (Injector Folder) to installed directory.Start game and Ctrl-Tab out.Start injector.Go back into game, type any serial key.Go back into the game, type any serial key and click Registerto register the game.Have fun!If you like this game, buy it! :)ErES - Group InformationHere at ErES we consider each member as more than just a collegue or afriend, but as a family member. It's been just over three years sinceErES was established and in that time in the scene we've produced manyquality releases because of our attitude not only as a group -- but asindividuals; each member of the group has shown respect and friendshipand in return offers loyalty that could only be found when part of atight-knit family. We are not a release machine and never intend to be.We have a relaxed, yet hard-working attitude towards producing releasesand you can see this through all of our current (and future) releases.If you feel ErES is a family that you want to be part ofwe have listed below the currently open positions and things werequire:Experienced reversers for all Operating Systems;Skilled coders;Quality suppliers;Good 100Mbit+ EU & Asia Sites to affil with;Anything else you think we might like!e r e s g r p a t g m a i l . c o mascii/nfo:...........ph0!SiLK updated:............16.04.2010

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
33.37 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Angry Birds Space v1 2 0 Cracked GAME READ NFO-ErES

Trailer

All Comments

CAN ANY EXPLAINS ME HOW TO INSTALL DA CRACK FILE N INJECTOR FILE
Thanks for the great download. :)