Angie Tribeca S01E01 720p HDTV HEVC x265-RMTeam [720P][HEVC]

seeders: 81
leechers: 4
Added on January 19, 2016 by nayhtutin TV
Torrent verified.

Angie Tribeca S01E01 720p HDTV HEVC x265-RMTeam [720P][HEVC] (Size: 112.22 MB)
 angie.tribeca.s01e01.720p.hdtv.hevc.x265.rmteam.mkv112.22 MB

Description

**This is a webseed torrent and magnet link won't work well for early downloads.**

**Please download the actual torrent.**

Torrent Download links for the rest of the Season One.

Source: Angie Tribeca S01E01 720p HDTV x264-SKGTV (398MB)  __--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--  Filename: angie.tribeca.s01e01.720p.hdtv.hevc.x265.rmteam.mkv Release Size: 112MB Resolution: 1280x720 Duration: 20m15s Framerate: 25 Overall Bitrate: 756Kbps Video Codec: hevc Audio Codec: AAC @ 128Kbps, CBR, 2CH, 48KHz Subtitle: N/A  If you see no video use the latest version of VLC player: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html   __--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--  IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3597790 __--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--  Email: phpcoupon [at] gmail [dot] com Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
112.22 MB
seeders:81
leechers:4
Angie Tribeca S01E01 720p HDTV HEVC x265-RMTeam [720P][HEVC]

Screenshots

Angie Tribeca S01E01 720p HDTV HEVC x265-RMTeam [720P][HEVC] screenshot

All Comments

Good quality thank you!
" IS THIS A JOKE?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Obviously, it's not serious at all since once you allow the first episode to start, you'd immediately realize that this show is a completely farce, a comic book-like, extremely dramatized crap.

You'd find this leading heroine woke up in the early hours and started her daily morning exercise and destroyed almost everything in her room, then when she finished her shower, geared up with all of her weapons like a cartoon character and walked out of her room. Then, Jesus wept, you'd find a remodeling team lined up on both sides of the aisle with many things they must replace with littered behind her training aftermath.

Then....you started to scream and curse at the TV screen uncontrollably with the dirtiest words: "WTF??!!!"

An absolutely practical joke with absurd screenplay and the most pretentious and exaggerated acting of all the comic-like characters in this horrible show. We've already got "The Naked Gun", "Police Academy" and long list of this kind of absurd farce, do we need another ridiculous insane one to turn you into a moron? Total 7 episodes are already available, only one word might be appropriately described for said 7 episodes: A "Clusterfxxk".
very corny tv show ...great download tho ..thanks for the effort,wont be download the season tho
Good quality Fast download
series is hilarious pilot directed by steve carell from the office
I hope that x265 HEVC isn't going to become the norm I don't have a 4K and I don't intend to purchase 1 anytime soon...I'm certain the picture quality is outstanding but I'm just not there
u can watch it on ur tab or phone
why would anyone NOT want better quality with a smaller file size? HEVC is not 4k, do some research.
not everyone wants to invest in new equipment. If it becomes the new standard, I will be okay with it, I will just have to convert back to x264 before I watch them, no biggie.
The title says that this is 720p.
Where did you get 4K from?
nayhtut's work is flawless
Nice quality print - Fast DL = Thanks 4 the share nayhtut
excellent video,audio, - thanks 4 sharing