Andrew Robinson - A Stitch In Time (Garak, ST DS9)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 25, 2010 by Borg392in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Andrew Robinson - A Stitch In Time (Garak, ST DS9) (Size: 1.75 MB)
 Andrew Robinson - A Stitch In Time (ST DS9).lit779.7 KB
 Andrew Robinson - A Stitch In Time (ST DS9).txt614.53 KB
 Cover.jpg211.48 KB
 Image2.jpg113.38 KB
 Image1.jpg74.52 KB

Description

The story is written in first person the form of letters to his good friend Doctor Julian Bashir—Chief Medical Officer aboard Deep Space 9. It gives the story added dimension and intrigue. Not only that, but the entries are not always in chronological order, which I found was enjoyable, as I could compare Garak at different times.

The various described events which happen at Bemarren to Garak give insight into his mysterious character that fans are so familiar with on Deep Space 9. I found it extremely hard to put this book down to do other things, and the time definitely was not wasted.

In this school, he learns combat and survival tactics, politics, and science. He also meets his first love, and Garak can be seen as a strong character even with his weaknesses. Garak gives his own personal perspective on survival, which I loved. In fact, throughout the book Garak's personal opinions are entertaining and agreeable.

However, before Garak's training is over, he is recruited by the Obsidian order, and he begins completing various missions assigned to him. Here we learn of Garak's family and why he is the way he is.

After he is exiled to the space station Terok Nor orbiting Bajor, we find his life aboard the future Deep Space 9 is not an easy one. How he becomes a tailor and how he feels about other cultures is both insightful and quite enjoyable.

At the end Garak describes his life back on Cardassia after the Dominion war, and how he tries to rebuild his life and his home—a sad but inspiring story.

A Stitch In Time is interesting as well as informative, and as a rabid Star Trek fan I was thoroughly satisfied by this outstanding book. The story is a wonderful record of the fascinating life of Elim Garak.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.75 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Andrew Robinson - A Stitch In Time (Garak, ST DS9)