Andrea Bocelli-Amazing Grace-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on December 24, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Andrea Bocelli-Amazing Grace-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 85.79 MB)
 Andrea Bocelli-Amazing Grace-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.mkv75.31 MB
 Andrea Bocelli-Amazing Grace-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.mp310.43 MB
 495px-Bocelli.jpg48.05 KB
 Andrea Bocelli-Amazing Grace-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.txt7.88 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Andrea Bocelli-Amazing Grace-Live 720p-{DPLII384kbs}

Andrea Bocelli Live 720p
Includes this concert "Amazing Grace" live recording 320kbs mp3

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! Please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
Merry Christmas!!
{dd53787}

"The Lord has promis'd good to me,
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures.

Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease;
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace."

Andrea Bocelli, Born September 22 1958 in Lajatico in Volterra , Tuscany is an Italian singer ( tenor ), songwriter and producer. So far, Bocelli has sold over 80 million Album copies. He is the tenor, who has sold the most records worldwide, and is one of the most successful Italian singers who is known Worldwide Internationally.
Andrea Bocelli has received numerous awards. First, Bocelli sang mainly pop as in the albums Bocelli (1995) and Romanza (1997). From the late 1990s he also published albums with classic focus, for example in albums like Aria - The Opera Album in 1998 and Verdi in 2001, where he sang arias from operas, which he also recorded later. At this time, he traveled for the first time to the United States, where he had the highest rankings of his albums in the Billboard charts for Tenors. Originally Bocelli was a lawyer , he began his studies in 1980 just after graduating from high school. He stated that during this time he had liked the music that he had never given up, and they knew him not ("I have never abandoned music, music Has never abandoned me"). One year he worked as a lawyer and took the same singing lessons with Luciano Bettarini who already opera singers such as Franco Corelli had trained. At the beginning Bocelli sang and played n various bars, among other pieces of Sinatra and learned. Later Bocelli successfully took part in a competition that was led in the final by Franco Corelli, and received, as Bocelli himself said, praise for him and helpful tips. In his autobiography, he wrote that he had sent several times vocal recordings to record companies, but I always get negative responses, because his way of singing does not distinguish clearly enough by other artists. His debut in the opera celebrated Bocelli in 1998, when he the role of Rodolfo in La Bohème took over. For the first time in this lineup was the opera in the Teatro Comunale in from 18 to 23 February Cagliari The next Bocelli debut was in April, when it was first in the United States occurred. His first appearance took place at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, DC and a day later, on April 20, he sang in front of the White House in the presence of the then U.S. President Bill Clinton. Half a month later, he was again honored, this time in Monte Carlo . He was allowed to accept two World Music Awards takeing delivery of best Italian singer and best classical performer.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir sometimes colloquially referred to as MoTab, is a Grammy- and Emmy Award-winning, 360-member, all-volunteer choir. The choir is part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) and its funding is provided by the sale of albums, concert tickets, licensing of recorded performances, and donations. The choir's current music director is Mack Wilberg.Called "America's Choir" by U.S. President Ronald Reagan, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is made up of 360 men and women; all are members of the LDS Church in good standing. Although many choir members live within close proximity of the Mormon Tabernacle in Salt Lake City, Utah, some members commute long distances for practices and the choir's weekly television and radio broadcast. Choir members are not paid for their participation or performances. There are often husband–wife combinations and some families have participated in the choir for generations. The choir was founded in August 1847, one month after the Mormon pioneers entered the Salt Lake Valley. Since July 15, 1929, the choir has performed a weekly radio broadcast called Music and the Spoken Word, which is one of the longest-running continuous radio network broadcasts in the world. At the end of the choir's 4165th live broadcast on July 12, 2009, the show's host, Lloyd D. Newell, announced another milestone that the show had hit: the completion of its 80th year in existence. The show has been televised since the early 1960s and is now broadcast worldwide through approximately 1,500 radio and television stations. The Mormon Tabernacle Choir's sound is often said to be world-famous, and instantly recognizable. When recording, the choir is usually accompanied by the Orchestra at Temple Square, the Salt Lake Tabernacle's pipe organ, or both. With the completion of the church's Conference Center, a larger auditorium directly adjacent to Temple Square, the choir now has two halls available for performance.

"Amazing Grace" is a Christian hymn published in 1779, with words written by the English poet and clergyman John Newton (1725–1807). Newton wrote the words, with the message that forgiveness and redemption are possible regardless of sins committed and that the soul can be delivered from despair through the mercy of God, from personal experience. He grew up without any particular religious conviction, but his life's path was formed by a variety of twists and coincidences that were often put into motion by his recalcitrant insubordination. He was pressed – involuntarily forced into service – into the Royal Navy, and after leaving the service, he became involved in the Atlantic slave trade. In 1748, a violent storm battered his vessel so severely that he called out to God for mercy, a moment that marked his spiritual conversion. However, he continued his slave trading career until 1754 or 1755, when he ended his seafaring altogether and began studying Christian theology. Ordained in the Church of England in 1764, Newton became curate of Olney, Buckinghamshire, where he began to write hymns with poet William Cowper. "Amazing Grace" was written to illustrate a sermon on New Year's Day of 1773. It is unknown if there was any music accompanying the verses; it may have simply been chanted by the congregation. It debuted in print in 1779 in Newton and Cowper's Olney Hymns but settled into relative obscurity in England. In the United States however, "Amazing Grace" was used extensively during the Second Great Awakening in the early 19th century. It has been associated with more than 20 melodies, but in 1835 it was joined to a tune named "New Britain" to which it is most frequently sung today.

Lyrics

Original by Lyrics by John Newton, Olney Hymns, 1779

"Amazing Grace"

Amazing grace! (how sweet the sound)
That sav'd a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears reliev'd;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believ'd!

Thro' many dangers, toils, and snares,