Ancient Rites of Passage _ Ashayana Deane

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 20, 2014 by GoToFreedomin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Ancient Rites of Passage _ Ashayana Deane (Size: 2.01 GB)
 Ancient Rites of Passage_Disc 1.avi1.09 GB
 Ancient Rites of Passage_Disc 2.avi941.02 MB

Description

Personal Healing Through Planetary Service-Ancient Rites of Passage Workshop & Handbook - Full day workshop filmed 7/10/1999- NYC. First release of security clearance information on the mechanics of the planetary grids, "Christ Consciousness" and Merkaba. Overview of the ancient knowledge of planetary stewardship and creating personal and planetary healing through serving Higher Evolution. The Christos, Nethra, Hallah, and Quatra Phase Merkaba Vehicles. Planetary Merkaba and the "Singing Shields". Flameholders, Keyholders and Placeholders. Anchoring the Archetype and Monad, Lighting the Shields and Merkaba Activation Bio-Regenesis Techniques Plus Personal Healing Through Planetary Service Handbook (Item # PH/HB) 8.5x11 Handbook 62 pages.

Customer Review:
I connected on a very deep level with an exercise called "Lighting the Shields" in this workshop. I knew once I heard this title that an experience awaited me. Data packages in my fields were suddenly revealed as Ashayana took us on a journey into the core of Earth to meet the Guardians of the 12 Pillars. I instantly knew / remembered part of my contract was to work with the Earth shields. This workshop is full of information regarding the Stellar Activation Cycle, Planetary / Personal Merkaba, Soul Contracts, Techniques to activate Merkaba and much much more. A journey into the amethyst caverns where you meet your Christed Self, is a journey not to be missed!
P.B., Illinois, USA

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.01 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Ancient Rites of Passage _ Ashayana Deane