Ancient Apocalypse Series - (26.07.2001, BBC2) DVDRip, MP4/MP3

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 15, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Ancient Apocalypse Series - (26.07.2001, BBC2) DVDRip, MP4/MP3 (Size: 3.39 GB)
 Ancient World - Ancient Apocalypse - Colosseum - Rome's Arena of Death.avi699.31 MB
 Ancient World - Ancient Apocalypse - Mystery of the Minoans.avi449.91 MB
 Ancient World - Ancient Apocalypse - Pompeii - The Last Day.avi697.23 MB
 Ancient World - Ancient Apocalypse - The Egyptian Old Kingdom.avi349.79 MB
 Ancient World - Ancient Apocalypse - The Maya Collapse.avi698.76 MB
 Ancient World - Ancient Apocalyspe - Sodom and Gomorrah.avi577.8 MB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

Hi everyone, I have compiled the rest of the files from the Ancient Apocalypse series and put them into one folder for downloading. Those of you who have downloaded previous files, please deselect them once downloading begins so your ratio doesn't needlessly increase. I have uploaded three of these files already, and someone else has uploaded the The Colosseum: Rome's Arena of Death.

This series was originally aired on BBC2 in July of 2001. There are six files in total.

The Egyptian Old Kingdom (originally titled Death on the Nile), 350mb

The Maya Collapse, 700mb

Pompeii: The Last Day, 700mb

The Colosseum: Rome's Arena of Death, 700mb

Sodom and Gomorrah, 578mb

Mystery of the Minoans, 450mb

All files are approximately 50 minutes long, encoded with MP4 video and MP3 audio, using Hand Brake.

Frame size 720 x 480

===============================

Some of the other rather spiffing shows available now and always if you signup free @ www.TheBox.bz:

Comedy: The Office, Peep Show, Coupling, Chef, Fawlty Towers, Only Fools and Horses, The IT Crowd, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, Young Ones, Monty Python, Blackadder, Alan Partridge, Father Ted, Coupling, Little Britain, Mr Bean, Extras, Green Wing, Mighty Boosh

Drama: Casualty, Holby City, The Bill, Hustle, Skins, Shameless, Ashes To Ashes

Entertainment: Faking It, Derren Brown, Scrapheap Challenge, Strictly Come Dancing, Wife Swap

Game/Quiz Shows: Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Have I Got News For You, Deal Or No Deal (UK), Q.I.

Education/Documentary: Planet Earth, Horizon, Panorama, Mark Thomas (Comedy) Product

Food: Hell's Kitchen, Jamie Oliver, The F Word, Kitchen Nightmares, Masterchef, Great British Menu, Gordon Ramsay's Cookalong

Home/Property/Garden: Property Ladder, How Clean Is Your House?, Changing Rooms, Grand Designs, Homes Under The Hammer, To Buy Or Not To Buy

Motoring: Top Gear, Fifth Gear

Music: Top Of The Pops, Jools Holland, Glastonbury

Reality: Big Brother, Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!, Any Dream Will Do, Grease, Pop Idol, Wife Swap, X Factor, Badger Or Bust, Apprentice UK, Dragons' Den, Britain's Got Talent

Sci-Fi: Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Torchwood, Primeval

Sport: Football (Soccer), Cricket, Rugby, Snooker, Darts, Formula One (F1GP)

Soaps: Eastenders, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Neighbours, Hollyoaks

Style/Fashion: What Not To Wear, Project Catwalk

Kids: Teletubbies, Blue Peter, Tikkabilla, Andy Pandy, Postman Pat, Shoebox Zoo, Brum, Bob The Builder, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Shaun The Sheep

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.39 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Ancient Apocalypse Series - (26.07.2001, BBC2) DVDRip, MP4/MP3