Ancient Aliens (UFOs) Debunked Docu 2012 - (full movie) 480p.xvi

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on June 2, 2013 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Ancient Aliens (UFOs) Debunked Docu 2012 - (full movie) 480p.xvi (Size: 1.52 GB)
 Ancient Aliens Debunked Docu 2012 - (full movie) 480p.xvid_3hr11min.avi1.52 GB

Description

Ancient Aliens (UFOs) Debunked Docu 2012 - (full movie) 480p.xvid_3hr11min avi

I didnt add it to my UFO bundles I do thought best to make this a separate

Dont be put of watching this documentary (sure debunked our lovely UFOs well not really just some of it).. its well Put together with
factual information and well put together counter arguments
you will see clearly the lies that stick out from what those so called
experts pushing their books on the show are saying.. its always about making money
from paranormal and ufo topics
sure we laughed at them (espc the guy with the weird hair and yukky brown suits) and much of what they came out with on the show being way out there with NO PROOF
and just imagination....

whats very amazing is the first 30mins.. where I believe finally they clearly
show how stones where moved and made espc the great pyramid (with brute force and
clever levers and weights and ropes)
now i understand why the weird tunnels and halls existed and how counter weights
were used also why the roof layers of the chambers were needed

this docu should be played also on history channel !

I know other versions are up but i never found a xvid that was properly ripped

I converted to 480p xvid mp3 cbr 128 1000Bitrate and resized the video

and optimized the header so it should play on smart tvs samsung and sony

HELP SEED as Im very much out of data very low.. I dont want to force seed it and slow it down seeding and block people in my block ip lists but
who knows.. someone always abuse the sharing
and
ENJOY!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.52 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Ancient Aliens (UFOs) Debunked Docu 2012 - (full movie) 480p.xvi

All Comments

if you want great reasoning mixed with physical facts and why aliens had nothing to do with us,watch this,,,,,otherwise,great file,good dl also
Even knowing how they put the pyramids together they can't still reproduce them. Its even more amazing the fact that our ancestors actually went through all that effort all over the world. What culture came up with such idea, and what for? I can understand why some would actually think that when the ancient texts mention "gods" inspired and taught the humans how to construct them, some people would actually interpret that as Aliens teaching humans. Truth is, it does not matter one way or another, WE modern humans cannot reproduce the great achievements of our past. We are not more advanced, we are merely conceited to think we are. If our ancestors could make things like that, what else could they had, rockets, spaceships? That is what many ask, but NO ONE can answer, and whoever claims the truth on the subject is full of hot air.
Thanks