Ancient Aliens Debunked HDTV x264-BTN

seeders: 14
leechers: 4
Added on December 20, 2014 by ShoReleasesin TV
Torrent verified.

Ancient Aliens Debunked HDTV x264-BTN (Size: 1.3 GB)
 Ancient.Aliens.Debunked.HDTV.x264-BTN.mp41.3 GB

Description

Ancient Aliens Debunked is a 3 hour refutation of the theories proposed on the History Channel series Ancient Aliens. It is essentially a point by point critique of the “ancient astronaut theory” which has been proposed by people like Erich von Däniken and Zecharia Sitchin as well as many others.

Don't forget to say thanks,
Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.3 GB
seeders:14
leechers:4
Ancient Aliens Debunked HDTV x264-BTN

All Comments

I always knew AA was pure BS, but it's still fun to watch, for at least the guy that looks like he stared down a nuclear explosion alone.
Thank you! :)

I enjoyed this program. Everyone knows Ancient Aliens is a bunch of crap but I still watch it. It was interesting to find that not only is it crap but they actually misstate facts that are verifiable. I always figured that they couched their assertions in ways that made them technically true but this guy points out that they actually tell outright lies about verifiable things like weights and measures.

Fun for everyone including fans of the show.

Audio is not great in parts but is probably due to low budget of the source program. The rip is very good.
I really don't see how people can get upset about this!
It's entertainment and about as true as everything else that sprouts from the talking heads in the square box..
People should just unplug the propaganda tube and chill with torrents like this one..