An Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Skills and Applications (2nd Edition) by David A. Westbrook, Helen Kennerley & Joan Kirk [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 37
leechers: 1
Added on March 29, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

An Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Skills and Applications (2nd Edition) by David A. Westbrook, Helen Kennerley & Joan Kirk [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 1.93 MB)
 An Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy_ Skills and Applications (2011).epub1.93 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

An Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Skills and Applications (2nd Edition) by David A. Westbrook, Helen Kennerley & Joan Kirk
English | Mar 17, 2011 | ISBN: 1848606877 | 480 Pages | ePub | 2 MB

An Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is the definitive beginner's guide to the basic theory, skills and applications of CBT.
In this eagerly-awaited second edition, the authors set out the core concepts and generic skills of CBT, including case formulation; the therapeutic relationship; and cognitive, behavioural and physiological therapeutic strategies. Practical illustrations of how these techniques can be applied to the most common mental health problems ensure that theory translates into real-life practice. New to this edition, the authors examine:

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.93 MB
seeders:37
leechers:1
An Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy: Skills and Applications (2nd Edition) by David A. Westbrook, Helen Kennerley & Joan Kirk [Dr.Soc].epub