An Indecent Proposition Series by Stephanie Julian (Books #1-5)[.epub] [New Release]

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on November 22, 2014 by kaugipin XXX > Books
Torrent verified.

An Indecent Proposition Series by Stephanie Julian (Books #1-5)[.epub] [New Release] (Size: 2.39 MB)
 An Indecent Proposition [New Release].rar2.39 MB

Description

FOR MORE EPUB NOVELS VISIT MY RELEASER THREAD: HERE

An Indecent Proposition Series by Stephanie Julian (Books #1-5)
Overview:
Two men. One woman. Half a million dollars.
Keegan and Erik want Julianne but their scars, emotional and physical, go too deep to believe in happy endings.
Genre: Fiction | Romance | Erotic Menage Romance

An Indecent Proposition, Part I
Two men. One woman. Half-a-million dollars.
Keegan and Erik want one night with the beautiful Julianne, but both men have scars, physical and emotional. Neither can believe Julianne will agree to take their money to spend one night with them. But they can hope...

Julianne has a mountain of debt and five-hundred-thousand dollars would go a long way toward clearing it and setting her up in a new life. All she has to do is sleep with a stranger. Make that two...

An Indecent Proposition, Part II
Two men. One woman. Half-a-million dollars. One very indecent proposition...
Keegan and Erik gave Julianne half-a-million dollars, enough to pay off her mother's medical debt. In exchange, they wanted her, in every way possible. It was only supposed to be one night. But none of them are ready to end it.

What happens after Julianne takes the money...

An Indecent Proposition, Part III
Two men. One woman. Three hearts.
Keegan and Erik gave Julianne half-a-million dollars to sleep with them. Both of them. It was only supposed to be one night. But none of them were ready to end it.

After another night spent between the men, Julianne wonders if they can make a relationship work. Erik's scars, physical and emotional, are deep. Keegan battles a well of guilt that eats away at him.

But Julianne is nothing if not determined. But can she keep fighting Erik's and Keegan's pasts to bring them into the future?

An Indecent Proposition, Part IV
One woman. Two men. Three hearts. One very indecent relationship...
Keegan and Erik gave Julianne half-a-million dollars to have sex with them. It was only supposed to be one night. It's turned into much more.

Every new relationship is a struggle. But when Keegan's former fiance (and Erik's sister) shows up, will Jules' relationship with her men withstand the past? Or will it buckle under old hurts?

An Indecent Proposition, Part V
One woman. Two men. Three hearts. One happy ending.
It started with one night and a hundred thousand dollars.

Will Jules, Erik and Keegan find their happily ever after or will their relationship crack at the seams when old wounds return to the surface?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.39 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
An Indecent Proposition Series by Stephanie Julian (Books #1-5)[.epub] [New Release]

All Comments

That's for seeding purposes, I use webseeds..not unless you would rather I upload each book separately. I