An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding (2nd Edition 1993) by David Hume, Eric Steinberg (ed.).epub [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 11
leechers: 8
Added on July 10, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding (2nd Edition 1993) by David Hume, Eric Steinberg (ed.).epub [Dr.Soc] (Size: 470.99 KB)
 An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding (2nd Edition 1993) by David Hume, Eric Steinberg...470.99 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding by David Hume, Eric Steinberg (Editor)
Hackett Publishing; 2 edition (November 1, 1993) | ISBN: 0872202291 | English | Pages: 305 | EPUB | 0.5 MB

A landmark of Enlightenment thought, Hume's An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding is accompanied here by two shorter works that shed light on it: A Letter from a Gentleman to His Friend in Edinburgh, Hume's response to those accusing him of atheism, of advocating extreme skepticism, and of undermining the foundations of morality; and his Abstract of A Treatise of Human Nature, which anticipates discussions developed in the Enquiry.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
470.99 KB
seeders:11
leechers:8
An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding (2nd Edition 1993) by David Hume, Eric Steinberg (ed.).epub [Dr.Soc]