Amy Winehouse Full Concert HD) in Live At Glastonbury Festival 2008 DjSkiLzZ.mkv

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 28, 2016 by DjSkiLzZin Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Amy Winehouse Full Concert HD) in Live At Glastonbury Festival 2008 DjSkiLzZ.mkv (Size: 543.36 MB)
 Amy Winehouse Full Concert HD) in Live At Glastonbury Festival 2008youtube_original.mkv543.36 MB

Description

imageimage

The Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts is a performing arts festival that takes place near Pilton, Somerset, England, best known for its contemporary music, but also for dance, comedy, theatre, circus, cabaret and other arts.

“You don’t even know how happy I am to be here tonight. I feel like they should make up a new word in the dictionary for happy, and have a picture of me there,” she told the crowd before singing the second song on her performance playlist Tears Dry On Their Own.

On this video Amy Winehouse performs Me And Me Jones and Rehab. From the main stage Amy slid down Zalon’s legs (her backup singer) into the photographer’s pit.

Amy is then helped down by a security guard closer to her fans while performing Me and Mr Jones, followed by her hit single Rehab. Was Amy completely sober during this performance? No… but Amy did perform. Did the fans enjoy being up close to Amy? Yes!

This was Amy’s playlist at the Glastonbury Festival 2008:

Addicted

Just Friends

Tears Dry On Their Own

Cupid

Back To Black

Wake Up Alone

Some Unholy War

Love Is A Losing Game

Hey Little Rich Girl

A Message To You Rudy

You’re Wondering Now

You Know I’m No Good

Me And Mr Jones

Rehabimage

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
543.36 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Amy Winehouse Full Concert HD) in Live At Glastonbury Festival 2008 DjSkiLzZ.mkv