Amish Mafia S04E03 Love Your Enemies X265-BeechyBoy mp4

seeders: 45
leechers: 20
Added on February 26, 2015 by Niagarabeechin TV
Torrent verified.

Amish Mafia S04E03 Love Your Enemies X265-BeechyBoy mp4 (Size: 288.34 MB)
 Amish.Mafia.S04E03.Love.Your.Enemies.X265-BeechyBoy.mp4288.34 MB

Description

Love Your Enemies

Date:Tue Feb 24, 2015

Season:4
Episode:3, Special

Summary:
The elders ask Levi and Merlin to join forces; Levi mobilizes the Amish to have their first vote; Merlin and Mary go after one of Doug's men.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
288.34 MB
seeders:45
leechers:20
Amish Mafia S04E03 Love Your Enemies X265-BeechyBoy mp4

Screenshots

Amish Mafia S04E03 Love Your Enemies X265-BeechyBoy mp4 screenshot

All Comments

for everyone else who complaining that they cant watch it you can just go to YouTube search amish mafia season 4 full show on there
Will not play with VLC on Linux or Mac. I did fresh installs of VLC but still no good. Other x265 encoded videos work, just not this one :(
Plays fine on my iMac with the latest version of VLC
Latest VLC for Mac -> https://kat.cm/vlc-media...t-dmg-package-t10278270.html
Please keep releasing this show, its the final season and it seems that the scene has gave up on it. W4F was capping it but they havent done this episode and they are not replying to my emails. So dont leave me with an incomplete series please.
I will try to make sure this show is available in the future for your viewing pleasure.
Next time I will use X264 though.
Great copy. Audio was a little OOS but just tap K a few times and it fixed it. Thanks for the upload.
This is a real copy it works fine. But you have to have all the latest codecs for your media player. Its called upgrading your outdated software. Dont make stupid comments when you are to technologically inept to understand how shit works.
Amen Brother!
MG.
Thank you
Hers how to fix it. Go to this link and download the best media player available. its free and it plays everything.
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html
for some reason the video wont play i can only hear it
I was encoded with the new X265 HEVC.
It will play with VLC but if your media player does not support X265 then just re-encode it to X264.