American Truck Simulator 2016 Incl Crack

seeders: 825
leechers: 484
Added on January 31, 2016 by Mister_Bonein Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

American Truck Simulator 2016 Incl Crack (Size: 1.05 GB)
 American.Truck.Simulator.Incl.Crack.iso1.05 GB

Description

Installation : 1. Install2. Copy Crack TO : American Truck Simulatorbinwin_x643. Start the game with amtrucks.exe4. Play!Thanks To : machine4578

ABOUT THE GAME :Experience legendary American trucks and deliver various cargoes across sunny California and sandy Nevada. American Truck Simulator takes you on a journey through the breathtaking landscapes and widely recognized landmarks around the States. Game mechanics are based on the highly successful model from Euro Truck Simulator 2 and have been expanded with new features, creating the most captivating game experience from SCS Software. American Truck Simulator puts you in the seat of a driver for hire entering the local freight market, making you work your way up to become an owner-operator, and go on to create one of the largest transportation companies in the United States.Title: American Truck SimulatorGenre: Indie, SimulationDeveloper: SCS Software Publisher: SCS Software	Release Date: 3 Feb, 2016Release Name : American Truck Simulator 2016 Incl CrackSize : 1030 MBMinimum:OS: Windows 7 64-bitProcessor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)Storage: 3 GB available spaceRecommended:OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bitProcessor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHzMemory: 6 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)Storage: 3 GB available space

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:825
leechers:484

Trailer

All Comments

People Please, lol
You do not need the crack just use SSE launcher and add the steam id which is "270880" then just launch the game.

Cracks cause slow loading times, screen freezes and more glitches.
Thanks
I agree with the Busdriver, I will also be buying it once its out, but happy I can try it early :)
Thanks works great.
thx the upload
works great on windows 10
Thanks uploader, really fun