American Restoration S07E06 Three Wheeled Thunder HDTV x264-TM-={SPARROW}=-

seeders: 22
leechers: 8
Added on February 12, 2016 by stateofmind80in TV
Torrent verified.

American Restoration S07E06 Three Wheeled Thunder HDTV x264-TM-={SPARROW}=- (Size: 400.43 MB)
 American Restoration S07E06 Three Wheeled Thunder HDTV x264-TM.mp4400.43 MB

Description

[General]

Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size : 400 MiB
Duration : 41mn 59s
Overall bit rate : 1 333 Kbps
Width : 848 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Original display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Variable
Frame rate : 23.976 fps

Season 07, Episode 06 – “Three Wheeled Thunder”
In LA, Bodie is commissioned to restore a very rare 1948 Davis Divan for the grand reopening of the Petersen Automotive Museum. Meanwhile, Monkey Business tries to turn a ’50s carnival tank into a go-cart for a motorcycle group and Bob’s garage jumps on to restoring a ’70s gas powered toy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
400.43 MB
seeders:22
leechers:8
American Restoration S07E06 Three Wheeled Thunder HDTV x264-TM-={SPARROW}=-

All Comments

3 very unique restorations . Good episode and print - Thanks 4 the share stateofmind80
Description is incorrect. You say that its Ricks Restoration and shows his picture, but it is not the show you are expecting. It is the last minute replacement show, completely different. Dear History Channel, at least have a little class and change the name instead of trying to mislead people!

Thankyou stateofmind80 for uploading. It would be helpful if you made a note of the above in your description. Just sayin.
Cheers!
i have no control over the description...the show is called American Restoration i cant change that.. jst dont download it if you dont like it...
I wrote the summary years ago . I tried to go back in to update it - And add the new formats info to the existing summary . But the site doesn't have the option to do so .. Shows and Casts change sometimes . HC Pulled a fast one on us ...
Interested show, but not as good as it was when it was Rick's Restorations