American Pickers S06E15 The Kings Ransom HDTV x264 - Beavis-Cornholio

seeders: 20
leechers: 24
Added on January 30, 2014 by Beavis-Cornholioin TV
Torrent verified.

American Pickers S06E15 The Kings Ransom HDTV x264 - Beavis-Cornholio (Size: 377.64 MB)
 S06E15 - The Kings Ransom.mp4372.72 MB
 sample.mp44.92 MB

Description

--=A THUMBS UP & RATING IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED=--
THANK YOU!!

Air Date: January 22, 2014

Mike and Frank find themselves in paradise when they unearth an elephant, an alligator, and a life-size sculpture of Elvis in rural Vermont. While freestyling in New York, an awesome rusted-out trailer leads to a treasure trove of folk art finds and rare military memorabilia. Back in Iowa, Danielle gets encouraging news from an appraiser, but construction on the store is causing a headache.

Encode Information
Resolution: 720x404
Video : x264
Audio : 160kbps, 2 channel, 48kHz
Frame Rate : 23.97 fps

PLEASE SEED HELP KEEP THIS TORRENT ALIVE!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
377.64 MB
seeders:20
leechers:24
American Pickers S06E15 The Kings Ransom HDTV x264 - Beavis-Cornholio

Screenshots

American Pickers S06E15 The Kings Ransom HDTV x264 - Beavis-Cornholio screenshot
American Pickers S06E15 The Kings Ransom HDTV x264 - Beavis-Cornholio screenshot

All Comments

Great Post!
Thanks again
You are welcome :)
Really??? I've uploaded every episode from 5 on and you want to complain because you didn't look to see this was from last week? Sorry for being behind I can only upload so much at a time, and I have a life besides KAT :) Read my profile and you will see why I'm behind! Everyone else you are welcome.