American Idol - All-time Classic American Love Songs 320cbr (Big Papi) 2003 Pop R&B Music

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 7, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

American Idol - All-time Classic American Love Songs 320cbr (Big Papi) 2003 Pop R&B Music (Size: 110.41 MB)
 01 American Idol - What the world needs now.mp38.08 MB
 02 American Idol - Superstar.mp311.64 MB
 03 American Idol - on the wings of love.mp38.66 MB
 04 American Idol - at last.mp36.79 MB
 05 American Idol - three times a lady.mp37.8 MB
 06 American Idol - let's stay together.mp37.81 MB
 07 American Idol - back at one.mp38.27 MB
 08 American Idol - killing me softly with his song.mp310.32 MB
 09 American Idol - open arms.mp38.22 MB
 10 American Idol - how do I live (without you).mp39.7 MB
 11 American Idol - Over the rainbow.mp37 MB
 12 American Idol - Overjoyed.mp38.9 MB
 13 American Idol - God bless the USA (proud to be an american).mp37.14 MB
 All-time Classic American Love Songs.cue1.72 KB
 All-time Classic American Love Songs.log8.91 KB
 Big Papi.nfo4.01 KB
 Cover.jpg83.68 KB

Description

Source: 2003 CD

By Michael T. Rognlien VINE VOICE
Bought this CD hoping that it wouldn't be a cheaply-produced, put-together-in-5-minutes CD, and I was glad to find it was not.
Unsurprisingly, Clay turns in the best performance on the CD, effortlessly bringing a new sound to the classic "On The Wings of Love" .. his voice is just naturally perfect. Good to see he's stopped over-annunciating his words quite a bit.

The surprises on here were the really good quality of performances delivered by Kimberly Caldwell (she sounds great on "Killing Me Softly") and the under-appreciated Charles Grigsby. When he sings "Overjoyed" he actually sounds like he means it - and it sounds great. I hope these two find success outside of the largely-fixed American Idol.

Unimpressive were Julia Damato (she makes the soulful "At Last" sound like a country song sang at a picnic) and the heinous Corey Clark (his vocal cords sound stretched beyond the limit and in danger of snapping through most of "Open Arms"), and Lashundr.....err..... Trenyce sounds OK on "Let's Stay Together" but she DOES have a good voice, and could have chosen a more fitting (though preferably non-Whitney) song to sing.

Kimberly Locke will also put out a great CD, I'm sure, as will Ruben. Overall worth the investment, but skip the cheesy group numbers..

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
110.41 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
American Idol - All-time Classic American Love Songs 320cbr (Big Papi) 2003 Pop R&B Music