American Girl: Kit A Treehouse of My Own

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 13, 2016 by violet1143in Games
Torrent verified.

American Girl: Kit A Treehouse of My Own (Size: 213.96 MB)
 American_Girl_Kit_ATHOMO_Setup.exe207.11 MB
 americangirl.exe6.85 MB

Description

Developer: ImaginEngine
Publisher: THQ
Installer size: 207MB
Protection: SecuROM
System Requirements:
* Windows XP/Windows Vista
* Pentium III 800Mhz or higher
* 32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
* DirectX compatible sound card
* 4X CD-ROM drive

Kit Kittredge is a clever, resourceful girl facing the Great Depression with spirit and determination. Help Kit as she is ready to go on a big adventure. Join Kit as she uncovers over 18 objects hidden in 36 secret hiding places - each item will help personalize her very own tree house.

How to install
Run or unzip American_Girl_Kit_ATHOMO_Setup.exe to any directory, and then start the included install program. Replace AmericanGirl.exe on the installation folder with the cracked one, and enjoy!

Uploader's notes
Figured I'd upload this as the ones previously listed on KAT are long since stale and thus has no seeds, not to mention that the game itself has recently been pulled out of circulation - the link used by the download tool at Softpedia no longer works, and other computer game store sites which used to sell the game legitimately no longer carry it. Other than having to source it off eBay or your local Craigslist, the only other option for an American Girl fan such as myself would be, well, appropriating it of course.

Screenshots:
image image image

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
213.96 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
American Girl: Kit A Treehouse of My Own

Trailer

Screenshots