American Civil War eBooks

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on April 11, 2012 by B-Didin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

American Civil War eBooks (Size: 117.9 MB)
 And the War Came_ The Six Months That To - Jamie Malanowski.mobi539.63 KB
 And the War Came_ The Six Months That To - Jamie Malanowski.epub416.48 KB
 Cover.jpg99.29 KB
 A World on Fire_ Britain's Crucial Role - Amanda Foreman.mobi11.71 MB
 A World on Fire_ Britain's Crucial Role - Amanda Foreman.epub10.89 MB
 Cover.jpg37.13 KB
 Battle Cry of Freedom - James M. McPherson.mobi4 MB
 Battle Cry of Freedom - James M. McPherson.epub3.34 MB
 Battle Cry of Freedom - James M. McPherson.jpg158.08 KB
 Battle Cry of Freedom - James M. McPherson.opf1.82 KB
 Bloody Crimes_ The Chase for Jefferson Davis ae Death Pageant for Lincoln's Corpse - James...1.52 MB
 Bloody Crimes_ The Chase for Jefferson Davis ae Death Pageant for Lincoln's Corpse - James...1.31 MB
 Bloody Crimes_ The Chase for Jefferson Davis ae Death Pageant for Lincoln's Corpse - James...45.86 KB
 Bloody Crimes_ The Chase for Jefferson Davis ae Death Pageant for Lincoln's Corpse - James...3.09 KB
 Killing Lincoln - O'Reilly, Bill.mobi2.1 MB
 Killing Lincoln - O'Reilly, Bill.epub1.64 MB
 ~uTorrentPartFile_3BC616.dat49.76 KB
 Team of Rivals_ The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln - Doris Kearns Goodwin.mobi3.14 MB
 Team of Rivals_ The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln - Doris Kearns Goodwin.epub2.46 MB
 Team of Rivals_ The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln - Doris Kearns Goodwin.jpg76.14 KB
 Team of Rivals_ The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln - Doris Kearns Goodwin.opf5.06 KB
 American Civil War, The - John Keegan.mobi3.36 MB
 American Civil War, The - John Keegan.epub1.93 MB
 American Civil War, The - John Keegan.jpg49.08 KB
 American Civil War, The - John Keegan.opf3.07 KB
 American Civil War and the wars of the Industrial Revolution, The - Brian Holden Reid & John...5.86 MB
 American Civil War and the wars of the Industrial Revolution, The - Brian Holden Reid & John...1.97 MB
 American Civil War and the wars of the Industrial Revolution, The - Brian Holden Reid & John...43.25 KB
 American Civil War and the wars of the Industrial Revolution, The - Brian Holden Reid & John...6.04 KB
 Civil War_ A Narrative_ Volume 1_ Fort Sumter to Perryville, The - Shelby Foote.mobi6.67 MB
 Civil War_ A Narrative_ Volume 1_ Fort Sumter to Perryville, The - Shelby Foote.epub5.16 MB
 Civil War_ A Narrative_ Volume 1_ Fort Sumter to Perryville, The - Shelby Foote.jpg85.23 KB
 Civil War_ A Narrative_ Volume 1_ Fort Sumter to Perryville, The - Shelby Foote.opf1.42 KB
 Civil War_ A Narrative_ Volume 2_ Fredericksburg to Meridian, The - Shelby Foote.mobi6.97 MB
 Civil War_ A Narrative_ Volume 2_ Fredericksburg to Meridian, The - Shelby Foote.epub6.83 MB
 Civil War_ A Narrative_ Volume 2_ Fredericksburg to Meridian, The - Shelby Foote.jpg85.79 KB
 Civil War_ A Narrative_ Volume 2_ Fredericksburg to Meridian, The - Shelby Foote.opf2.91 KB
 Civil War, a Narrative_ Red River to Appomattox, The - Shelby Foote.mobi8.22 MB
 Civil War, a Narrative_ Red River to Appomattox, The - Shelby Foote.epub6.5 MB
 Civil War, a Narrative_ Red River to Appomattox, The - Shelby Foote.jpg351.59 KB
 Civil War, a Narrative_ Red River to Appomattox, The - Shelby Foote.opf3.19 KB
 Fiery Trial_ Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, The - Eric Foner.mobi1.71 MB
 Fiery Trial_ Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, The - Eric Foner.epub1.35 MB
 Fiery Trial_ Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, The - Eric Foner.jpg167.97 KB
 Fiery Trial_ Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery, The - Eric Foner.opf4.74 KB
 Killer Angels, The - Michael Shaara.epub590.38 KB
 Killer Angels, The - Michael Shaara.mobi541.75 KB
 Killer Angels, The - Michael Shaara.jpg90.56 KB
 Killer Angels, The - Michael Shaara.opf1.93 KB
 This Hallowed Ground - Bruce Catton.mobi1.14 MB
 This Hallowed Ground - Bruce Catton.epub861.31 KB
 This Hallowed Ground - Bruce Catton.jpg35.75 KB
 This Hallowed Ground - Bruce Catton.opf1.56 KB
 This Republic of Suffering_ Death and the American Civil War - Drew Gilpin Faust.mobi1.62 MB
 This Republic of Suffering_ Death and the American Civil War - Drew Gilpin Faust.epub1.42 MB
 This Republic of Suffering_ Death and the American Civil War - Drew Gilpin Faust.jpg72.59 KB
 This Republic of Suffering_ Death and the American Civil War - Drew Gilpin Faust.opf5.17 KB
 Two Roads to Sumter - William & Bruce Catton.mobi462.67 KB
 Two Roads to Sumter - William & Bruce Catton.epub288.7 KB
 Two Roads to Sumter - William & Bruce Catton.jpg26.48 KB
 Two Roads to Sumter - William & Bruce Catton.opf3.55 KB
 Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe.mobi1.25 MB
 Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe.epub908.49 KB
 Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe.jpg43.39 KB
 Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe.opf3.09 KB

Description

18 Books on the American Civil War (ePub & MOBI)

NON-FICTION

ADAM GOODHEART – “1861: The Civil War Awakening”

JAMES M. McPHERSON – “Battle Cry of Freedom: The Civil War Era

DORIS GOODWIN KEARNS – “Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln”

BILL O’REILLY & MARTIN DUGARD – “Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever”

ERIC FONER – “The Fiery Trail: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery”

BRUCE CATTON – “This Hallowed Ground: A History of the Civil War”

BRUCE & WILLIAM CATTON – “Two Roads to Sumter: Abraham Lincoln, Jefferson Davis and the March to the Civil War”

JAMES L. SWANSON – “Bloody Crimes: The Chase for Jefferson Davis and the Death Pageant for Lincoln’s Corpse”

SHELBY FOOTE – “The Civil War: A Narrative ‘Fort Sumter to Perryville’ (Vol. 1)
SHELBY FOOTE – “The Civil War: A Narrative ‘Fredericksburg to Meridian’ (Vol. 2)
SHELBY FOOTE – “The Civil War: A Narrative ‘Red River to Appomattox’ (Vol. 3)

DREW GILPIN FAUST – “This Republic of Suffering: Death and the American Civil War”

AMANDA FOREMAN – “A World on Fire: Britain’s Crucial Role in the American Civil War”

BRIAN HOLDEN REID & JOHN KEEGAN – “The American Civil War and Wars of the Industrial Revolution”

JAMIE MALINOWSKI – “And the War Came: Six Months That Tore America Apart”

JOHN KEEGAN – “The American Civil War”

FICTION
HARRIET BEECHER STOWE – “Uncle Tom’s Cabin”
MICHAEL SHAARA – “The Killer Angels”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
117.9 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
American Civil War eBooks

All Comments

Thank You so much for this. I am a American Civil War buff and this is the collection I have been looking for. I have read Team Of Rivals: The Political Genius Of Abraham Lincoln and I urge everyone to read this. Awesome book... I am currently looking for Abraham Lincoln: The Gettysburg Address and Other Writings and A. Lincoln by Ronald C. White Jr. in MOBI format. I recently received a Toshiba Excite 10.1 Tablet for Fathers Day and it has a built in Kindle and I am trying to convert all of my books to it. I have 27 done so far but cant find a lot of them... Again... Thank you so much for this and as I stated I urge everyone to read Team Of Rivals.... Yeah its almost 800 pgs but its an awesome book....