Amberian Dawn - Magic Forest (2014)

seeders: 93
leechers: 3
Added on June 26, 2014 by drizzt1950in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Amberian Dawn - Magic Forest (2014) (Size: 105.97 MB)
 03 - Magic Forest.mp310.8 MB
 10 - Green–Eyed.mp310.37 MB
 01 - Cherish My Memory.mp310.02 MB
 07 - I'm Still Here.mp38.97 MB
 04 - Agonizing Night.mp38.94 MB
 08 - Memorial.mp38.84 MB
 09 - Endless Silence.mp38.6 MB
 12 - Warning (instrumental version) (Bonus Track).mp38.56 MB
 06 - Son Of Rainbow.mp38.11 MB
 05 - Warning.mp37.81 MB
 11 - Dance Of Life (instrumental version)(Bonus Track).mp37.5 MB
 02 - Dance Of Life.mp37.45 MB

Description

Genre: Power
Subgenre: Neoclassical Power Metal
Bitrate: 320 k
Size: 105.97 MB

Line-up:

Capri - Vocals
Tuomas Seppälä - Guitar & Keyboards
Emil Pohjalainen - Guitar
Kimmo Korhonen - Guitar
Joonas Pykälä-aho - Drums

Biography:

Amberian Dawn is a Finnish metal band that honed their trademark sound with expert precision, making highly polished albums of symphonic melodic metal. Their songs and unique style are sure to be heralded as future classics by fans of the genre. The music is based on songwriting of the founder member of the band, guitar & keyboard virtuoso, Tuomas Seppälä.

They've brought more songs to the Rock Band Network than any other band, and have become a fan favorite. That's why Harmonix, the game developer have chosen them as the Rock Band Network Artist of the Month for July 2011.

Amberian Dawn have released four studio albums since 2008 and during these years they have already toured in Europe three times with bands like Epica, Van Canto, Tristania, done several festival shows and opened for bands like Kamelot and Dream Evil. Their latest studio album Circus Black (2012), is widely appraised with excellent reviews by critics all over the world.

In 2013 they released a re-recorded compilation album Re-Evolution with their new singer, Capri.

Year 2014 started with a new record deal with Napalm Records. Magic Forest album will be released in June 2014.

Review:

Quote:
Amberian Dawn brings nice symphonic metal, with a great female fronted sound and lots of faeric influences. I must admit that the first track - 'Cherish Me' - reminds me very strongly of ABBA, but then in a symphonic metal version.

'Dance of Life' has a high tempo and is clearly symphonic metal minded. I caught a nice guitar solo too! 'Magic Forest' starts as if it was part of an impressive musical (could be a Disney musical). The voice is very close to Celine Dion in this one.

The symphonic orchestra plays an important role in this one. The production sound is really a pearl! 'Agonizing Night' takes us deeper into the symphonic sound with lots of classic instruments and great backings! It has a very impressive sound!

'Warning' goes back to the Disney musical, is a bit bombastic and sounds as if the faery people are having a party to scare the darkness away! It has also a big Eurosong festival vibe! 'Son of Rainbow' is sweet and enchanting you with their faery touch. The chorus is very catchy! 'I'm Still here' is going back to the main symphonic metal sound with a great solo in it. The voice sounds very powerful and touches one soul at another moment. 'Memorial' gets into an opera or at least a very classical sound with the male tenor voice as an extra add! More and more I feel like being part of a very expensive musical. 'Endless silence' gets great and powerful vocals, a magical guitar solo and a more hard rock directed sound. All metal registers are opened after a while and the bomb explodes. 'Green-Eyed' is the last track and is a real ballad, driven by strings, a harp and a classical bombastic sound. The musical almost gets a happy end. A lot of lighters will be lifted during the next gig! A great emotional and bombastic end!

At first it was a bit strange to run into some kind of musical orientated symphonic metal story, but the result is a happy end and a good feeling. I'm glad I got dragged into this new world and discovered another new sound and yet another great band. Aïte!

Tracklist:

01. Cherish My Memory
02. Dance Of Life
03. Magic Forest
04. Agonizing Night
05. Warning
06. Son Of Rainbow
07. I'm Still Here
08. Memorial
09. Endless Silence
10. Green–Eyed
11. Dance Of Life (instrumental version)(Bonus Track)
12. Warning (instrumental version) (Bonus Track)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNs8Z6W7Y8Y

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
105.97 MB
seeders:93
leechers:3
Amberian Dawn - Magic Forest (2014)